Book 2: Seven Devils and a Rose - Chapter 107

When I next woke up, the first thing I saw was Lord Geoffrey's gorgeous face, his emerald-green eyes twinkling as he was watching me.

I gave him a smile. "My lord," I greeted.

"Geoffrey," he said. "Call me Geoffrey."

I licked my lips and obediently gave his name a try. "Geoffrey."

He looked pleased at my attempt. Suddenly, he leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. When he moved back, he asked, "How are you feeling? Are you sore anywhere?"

I shook my head. "It must be that pill you, err... put inside me. I don't feel any pain at all down there."

He chuckled. "Good to hear. Noah invented that, you know."

"Did he now?" I wasn't at all surprised. Then I wondered if it was available on the market. Probably not. It was probably only invented for the demon lords to use, considering how very demon like they were in bed.

Suddenly, I felt a flare of pleasure rushing through my body and groaned softly.

That caught Geoffrey's attention. Was it just me or did he looked pleased and amused at the same time?

"Something wrong?" he asked, knowing full well what I had just experienced. Gosh, he was being mean, wasn't he?

I said haughtily, "Nothing."

He moved across the bed and then pulled me into his arms. He began to give me little kisses everywhere, from my forehead to my nose, cheeks, lips, chin, breasts, each nipple, my belly button, and then my pussy and even each cheek of my backside.

What is he doing?

Once he was done, he said, "My morning ritual kisses, love. Get used to it."

My face flushing hot in embarrassment, I said, "I won't get used to it."

He stood then and picked me up in his arms. I, in turn, eagerly wrapped my arms around his powerful shoulders.

"Where are you taking me? And where are Felix and Caleb?"

"Bathing," he said. "They're in the bathing chamber."

"Ah, I see." Then I wondered what time it was.

I glanced at the windows across the room and noted that it was quite bright outside. It must be around midmorning, I decided. Gosh, I had been sleeping in that late? Then again, I had been kept up quite late last night, hadn't I? Furthermore, I had been relentlessly... fucked by three demon lords.

Talking about sexy. I wondered why my body suddenly felt a little weird, as if that pleasant, warm sensation—though not prominent—was still there. Was this what the lords meant about after we'd mated? The change in my physiology?

They also mentioned something about qi nectar as well. What could that be? Just a change in my qi, possibly? Something else?

Well, whatever the case, I was sure I'd be all right. If it was truly bad, as in it'd hurt me, I'd just tell them, and I was sure they'd figure out a way to help me.

Geoffrey opened a door, and a moment later, I found that we were in a bathing chamber. Though this one was not that different from the one in the girls' quarters, with a shower cubicle and pool, it was much grander and the pool itself was larger, with boulders in one section and a cascading waterfall in another. Very fancy indeed.

Immersed in the pool were Felix and Caleb, naked and enjoying their time nicely. When they saw Geoffrey and me coming in through the door, they both greeted me.

"Hello, little elf," Felix said.

"Good morning, Alfie," Caleb said.

I replied, "Morning, Felix. Morning, Caleb."