1

Happy reading 🌝 .
.
.
.

Today, Avani and I are flying to Greece as we applied for a job at RanaThreads in Athens and received an invitation for an interview from the company

Additionally, my father, a well-known businessman in India, is a friend of the company CEO's father . He offered to arrange for us to bypass the interview, but Avani and I wanted to secure a job based on our talents, so we convinced our parents. Avani's father is also a prominent businessman .

Avani and I have been childhood best friends since our parents knew each other when we were young. We attended the same school and became close friends due to our similar habits. Avani also has an elder brother who is ceo of their  family company.

Avani and I shared a passion for fashion design, leading us to pursue our higher studies together at the National Institute of Fashion Technology in New Delhi. After completing our studies, we both aspired to work abroad. Despite receiving numerous job offers due to our performance, we opted not to stay in India. One day, while researching opportunities in Greece, we came across an Indian businessman and decided to fill out job applications together .

Today, we are finally leaving. Although I'm aware that my dad must have already contacted Mr. Rana and informed him of Avani's and my arrival, he emphasized the importance of us being considered for positions in his company based on our talents .

Present day

In the early morning, the gentle light of dawn came through the curtains, showing that it was a new day. I woke up slowly, feeling the calmness of the time. I checked the clock and saw it was 6 a.m. With a clear goal in mind, I got out of bed and started my usual morning routine.

I walked to the bathroom, feeling the cool tiles on the floor wake me up. I grabbed my toothbrush and cleaned my teeth carefully, making sure they were fresh for the day.

Once I finished brushing, I turned to the bathtub. I adjusted the water temperature just right and got in. The warm water felt comforting, washing away any tension from the night before. It was like starting anew, with each drop of water bringing the promise of a new day full of opportunities.

Then I went to my closet and picked out the outfit I had already chosen the night before. I got dressed quickly since my flight was at 12, and I had to leave by 8 . First, I needed to go to Avani's house to say goodbye to her mom, dad, and brother also my family is going with me to first Avani's house then the are dropping us till airport . Avani had already visited my home yesterday to meet my parents and Karnish but she will met them again .

After getting ready, I went to my dresser in my room and applied my moisturizer and sunscreen. To complete my airport look, I added a touch of lip balm for hydration, slipped on a comfortable pair of sneakers for ease of movement, and grabbed a stylish bag to add my essentials .