7

Happy Reading ....
Please vote and comment 🙏🏻 ....

I replied with a wry grin, "Oh, how thoughtful of you

I replied with a wry grin, "Oh, how thoughtful of you. By the way, how's Adira your bhabhi ? And who said anything about me wanting to become her boyfriend? You just mentioned she's your 'bhabhi' now."

Internally, a pang of disappointment crept in as I thought to myself, *Now I'm starting to wonder if she already has a boyfriend. Talk about bad luck.*

Ricky replied with a mischievous smirk, "And guess who's my brother?"

Aiden replied with a hint of sadness, "How would I know? As far as I know, you don't even have a brother."

Ricky replied with a chuckle, "Come on, man! Who else? You've forgotten? You're like a brother to me."

I replied with a hint of amusement, "Bro, we're not even dating. Heck, we don't even like each other. Where did your 'bhabhi' disappear to? We've never even met."

Ricky replied, a playful smirk playing on his lips, "Kiara told me that. She mentioned that when she visited your house, Adira was roaming around with you, hand in hand. So, love must have blossomed, right?"

I replied, a hint of frustration creeping into my voice, "Shut up, man! There's no love between us. And yeah, remember, she was just 12 when she took my hand in hers."
With a slight edge to my tone, I added, "You've been talking to Kiara a bit too much these days, haven't you? Remember, I'm her brother, not you."

Ricky replied, a hint of teasing evident in his tone, "Well, even then, you were the older one. You could have refused her."
With a chuckle, he added, "And remember, Kiara is my sister too. What's wrong with that? Besides, if you two don't talk, then what's the harm?"

I replied, with a hint of exasperation, "So what if I was older? Who knows, if I had refused, she might have started crying, and then Mom would scold me."
With a sigh, I added, "And remember, Kiara and I are good siblings. You always come between us." Ending with a subtle eye roll, I conveyed my frustration with Ricky's interference.

I also added, with a determined expression, "Enough talking, let me make breakfast. You'll clean the dishes, and today, the maid isn't coming. Oh, and I'll be heading to my penthouse later today."

Ricky replied, with a playful salute and a grin, "Okay, sir!".
He also added, with a cheeky smile, "Make extra for Adira and Avani too."

I moved to the kitchen and started preparing sandwiches, spreading the bread with generous layers of cheese and assorted vegetables. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as I brewed a pot for Ricky and myself. We sat down together at the table, enjoying our breakfast and exchanging a few light-hearted jokes.

Just as I finished my last bite, my phone rang. It was Lucas, my assistant, waiting for me downstairs. With a quick reminder to Ricky to be on time, I checked the clock and noticed it was already 8:30. I hurriedly grabbed my bag and headed out of the house, eager to start the day's tasks.