6

Please vote and I also need some comments. Tell me if the story is coming along well. Otherwise, I'll start writing more shorter chapters.
Happy reading 🌝 . Enjoy...

As I saw her sleeping peacefully, a sense of calm washed over me

As I saw her sleeping peacefully, a sense of calm washed over me. The gentle sounds of the plane made me feel sleepy too, so I decided to take a nap. Closing my eyes, I let myself relax and drift off, grateful for the chance to rest during the journey.

After a few hours, I woke up and glanced over to find her still asleep. Her peaceful expression captivated me once again. Deciding to let her rest, I turned to my laptop and resumed my work. The soft glow of the screen illuminated my face as I focused on the task at hand, occasionally stealing glances at her sleeping form, admiring her serene beauty.

She stirred from her peaceful slumber as the announcement of our impending landing filled the cabin. With a smile on her face, she eagerly peered out of the window, her eyes alight with excitement. The sight of the city below and the sun setting on the horizon seemed to fill her with joy, and she wasted no time in capturing the moment with her camera.

Her enthusiasm was infectious, and she woke her friend, beckoning her to share in the beauty of the scene unfolding before us. Together, they gazed out of the window, their faces illuminated by the warm hues of the setting sun. In that moment, surrounded by the breathtaking view and the company of good friends, they seemed to be truly content, embracing the simple joys of life.

As I stole glances in her direction, I sensed her trying to discreetly observe me out of the corner of her eye. Not wanting to make her uncomfortable, I returned to my laptop, having long since removed my mask. Despite my efforts to focus on my work, I could feel her gaze lingering on me, perhaps admiringly.

The flight continued, and she continued to steal glances in my direction until we finally landed. With an important meeting awaiting me, I wasted no time in gathering my belongings. Lucas, ever efficient, had already retrieved my suitcase, and with him by my side, we made our way swiftly to the company, where a crucial meeting awaited.

As she settled into the taxi, ready to depart, I couldn't help but feel a pang of longing. Silently, I whispered to myself, "We will meet soon, sunshine" .

As soon as we arrived at the office, I greeted Ricky Singh, my cherished best friend and the esteemed director of our company. Ricky's significance in my life extends far beyond his professional role; he's been my confidant and companion since childhood.

Our families have known each other for years, and our bond has only grown stronger over time. Ricky's unwavering support and guidance have been invaluable to me, especially during challenging moments in our company's journey. His loyalty and friendship are qualities I deeply treasure, and I'm endlessly grateful to have him by my side.
( u all can take their bond as Adira and Avani )