11

Happy reading ...
Vote and comment kr dena please...

Soon, the interview got over, and we all left for another room as it was time for the company members to decide

After some time, they came out, and Ricky said, "Hello, everyone, I am the director of the company. We have decided on the candidates that we need as per our requirements. The four selected candidates are Adira, Avani, Kai, and Dane." He concluded, and I felt happy, but then I thought, did I really do well, or is it because of my dad?

Suddenly, a voice disturbed my thoughts; it was the same man I saw on the plane. He said, "I want to thank each of you for your efforts throughout this process." After a break, he continued, "While we've made our decisions for this round, please know that your contributions were valued and appreciated. Your talent and commitment are evident, and I encourageyou to continue pursuing your goals with determination." Now, I was completely staring at him. I was now sure he was Aiden.

I kept staring at him, and the thought came to my mind again: do I really deserve this opportunity, or is it because of my dad and his dad being good friends?

Then, he looked at us and said, "You all can take a break for 30 minutes, then I want you all to come to my office for a meeting." He was staring at me, and I had only one question in my mind: do I deserve this opportunity, or is it because of my dad?

Soon, he left, and then Ricky came to the four of us and said, "You all did well, guys." We all passed a smile, and then we went to an open sitting area with Ricky, and he ordered us coffee.

As we sat with Ricky, sipping our coffee, the atmosphere felt more relaxed. Avani leaned in and whispered, "Can you believe it? We made it!"

I smiled back at her, feeling a mix of excitement and relief. "Yeah, it's incredible. But did you notice how Aiden was looking at us during the announcement?"

Avani nodded, her expression reflecting my own uncertainty. "Yeah, it felt like he was scrutinizing every move we made."

Kai and Dane joined in the conversation, expressing their excitement about being selected. We exchanged stories about our experiences during the interview and shared a few laughs.

After some time, Ricky leaned in and said, "I have a good feeling about all of you. Just stay confident and be yourselves in the meeting with Aiden."

His words were reassuring, but I couldn't shake off the feeling of doubt lingering in the back of my mind. Nevertheless, I pushed aside those thoughts and focused on the present moment, enjoying the camaraderie with my new friends and the anticipation of what the meeting with Aiden would bring.

As we finished our coffee, it was time for the meeting. Ricky led us to the lift and pressed the button for the top floor, where the CEO's office was located. I recalled that access to this floor was restricted, reserved only for certain individuals. Even Ricky had his own floor in the building. Each floor had its designated purpose: one for designers, another for design managers, one for models, one for meetings, one for photoshoots, and so on. The building's interior was exquisite, reflecting professionalism and sophistication.