4

Happy reading 🌝
.
.
.
.
.

With a gentle smile, I responded, "Yes, dad

With a gentle smile, I responded, "Yes, dad. You should get some rest; it's already late. I'll give Karnish a call now." My tone conveyed a sense of warmth and concern, urging my dad to take care of himself while also indicating my intention to check in with my brother.

My dad's affectionate words brought a sense of warmth to the conversation as he replied, "Alright, sweetheart. Good night. Give me a call in the morning. Love you." His gentle tone and endearing nickname conveyed a sense of paternal love and care, reassuring me before we parted ways for the night.

With a tender smile, I responded, "Okay, Dad. Good night to you too, and also to Mom. Love you both." My words carried a heartfelt sentiment, expressing my affection for both my parents as we bid each other good night.

My mom's affectionate response filled me with warmth as she chimed in, "Good night, my girl. Love you too." Her gentle tone and endearing words conveyed a sense of maternal love and affection, wrapping me in a comforting embrace before we ended the call for the night.

As the video call connected, Karnish's face lit up with anticipation, his eagerness evident as he awaited our conversation.

Karnish's voice carried a hint of excitement and concern as he asked, "Didi, did you reach?" His expression reflected a mixture of curiosity and care, eager to know about my journey.

With a warm smile, I replied, "Yes, bachha, I did. What are you up to? Did you have dinner?" My tone conveyed a sense of affection and concern, showing my interest in his well-being.

Karnish's eagerness was palpable as he responded, "Yes, didi. Show me the view from there." His tone brimmed with curiosity and excitement, indicating his interest in experiencing the surroundings from my perspective.

As I shared the view with Karnish, we immersed ourselves in conversation, losing track of time in the comfort of our bond. Before long, Avani joined us, and we decided to include Ariv bhai as well. Our discussions meandered through various topics, enveloping us in a sense of familiarity and camaraderie.

As we conversed, we remembered the time difference between India and Greece-Greece lagged behind India by 3 hours and 30 minutes. Realizing the late hour in India , we agreed to conclude our conversation and retire for the night.

With neither I nor Avani in the mood for food and unsure of where to go, our dilemma was interrupted by the doorbell. We exchanged puzzled glances before making our way to the door, where a man with bags in hand came into view. His features bore a resemblance to those of an Indian.