chapter 11

i am certain i'm working harder on these visualisers for the social media elements that i would on my art assignments in school...

· · ─────── ·♥︎· ─────── · ·
••• at work •••

AS his alarm blared in his ears early that morning, Adrien stirred in bed, irritated by the unusually loud volume.

After blinking his eyes open, he took a moment to process his surroundings, swiftly picking his phone up from beside his head and turning the alarm off.

How did I even sleep last night?

Right when he was about to recollect his memories of the night before, he heard Nathalie sharply knocking on his door.

"Are you awake, Adrien? You have another photoshoot and interview today!" she called from outside.

"Awake!" he calls, so she doesn't have to walk in and check. This was their usual procedure when he had an early morning shoot scheduled.

Without wasting time, he got up and began to get ready for work.

In the car, the boy finally had the chance to use his phone. He planned to snap a picture of the sunrise.

It was then he noticed texts from Marinette.

The new messages as well as the ones long before that were enough to explain what he couldn't figure out earlier at home

The new messages as well as the ones long before that were enough to explain what he couldn't figure out earlier at home. He had been texting Marinette the entire night.

Glancing out the window, he held up his phone without another thought to send a photo to her.

The raven-haired girl was busy brushing her hair out, getting ready to head out

The raven-haired girl was busy brushing her hair out, getting ready to head out. She had a babysitting job for her usual client, Nadja Shamack at her office.