chapter 13

heheheheheh

· · ─────── ·♥︎· ─────── · ·
••• hinting •••

"sending you a sign, sending you a signal,"

[ signal | twice ]

      CLEARLY, he had his answer

CLEARLY, he had his answer. He was still trying to think his earlier thoughts through, but his heart was screaming one clear decision; yes.

Adrien didn't know what exactly overcame him, but his finger pressed send despite his slight pondering.

As a result of his spontaneous actions, he slammed his phone face down into his comforter to reduce the panic coarsing through his body.

When he heard his phone buzz, it took a minute for the boy to actually pick it up.

Instagram
marinette.dpc liked a message you sent.

marinette.dpc
that is absolutely baffling, coming from you
thank you! idk what to say i'm kinda in shock loll

dpcthat is absolutely baffling, coming from you thank you! idk what to say i'm kinda in shock loll

Not wanting to push his luck, he abruptly switched the topic back to their first; the drawing.

As he texted her normally, a plan slowly but surely formed in his head. He planned to start dropping hints that he liked her to see how she would take it.

Of course, he had to be strategic with it. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable even for a second, but he figured he could pull it off. He just had to take it one step at a time.

Day one of his operation. He had a few more hours until Marinette was out of school. Until then, Adrien had to distract himself from thinking of her, which, despite being quite busy that morning, was hard for him.

He had an advertisement to shoot for, then a photoshoot with a partnered brand. After that, he was free.

Unfortunately for him, the advertistment required him working with an unwanted someone. This was be their first job together since the incident, and he prayed she wouldn't make things harder for not only him but also for the team on set.