Fear Alarm

Computer was looking through MePhone's stuff while MePhone was gone. Oodle came in to witness what was going on.

Oodle: Computer What Are You Doing!!

Computer: AAAA!.... Oh. It's just you.

Oodle: Why Are You Looking Through MePhone's Stuff!!

Computer: I Wasn't! I just dropped my pencil by his side. I went to go get it. Next thing you know, I accidentally opened his closet and saw his stuff.

Oodle: You still shouldn't be looking through his stuff!

Computer: I know! But look at all the cute stuff he has here! (GASP) No Way!! (Pulls out something) He Has A Doggy Onesie!! AAAA!! I Want To See Him Put This On!!

*Then 4 comes in and sees Computer with MePhone's onesie.*

4: Hey!! Stop Touching MePhone's Stuff!!

Computer: AAAA

4: Give Me That!!

*Then he grabs on the onesie.*

Computer: NO!!

4: Give Me It!! You're Gonna Rip It!!

Computer: I Want To Touch It A Little Longer!!

4: COMPUTER!!

*Then 4 pushes Computer. Computer falls and pulls on one of the blankets.*

Computer: OW!! You Didn't Have To Be So Rough!!..... Huh?

*Computer looks up to see MePhone has a machine right next to his closet.*

4: What is that?

Oodle: I don't know!

Controlly: Hey 4. Can I get my comb back-...... Woah!

Gamey: That thing is huge!

Chocolate Bar: Oodle! Have you seen my-...... Woah!

Gold Ingot: What is that?

Paint Palette; There you guys are! We need to go-...... What the?

Crayon Box; That Thing Is Huge!

Burger King: Ok What's The Big Deal In- Holy Shit!

Airy: Woah!

*Gamey takes a closer look at it. He noticed a couple of words on the machine.*

Gamey: "The Scare Machine. The machine that creates your fears to make you stronger."...... Guys It's A Fear Simulator!!

Oodle: MePhone has a fear simulator.

Crayon Box: What could he need this for.

Burger King: Umm. Did you not hear the nerdy squire! He's using it to make him stronger! He's a superhero for crying out loud!!

Gold Ingot: Why would he hide this from us?

Burger King: Hello!! He probably doesn't want any of us to know so that we don't get stronger than him!! He wants to be more powerful than any of us!!

4: I'm sure he's not like that. He's not selfish.

Controlly: It is fishy that he's hiding this though.

Burger King: Well You Know What!! I'm Using This Simulator!! Everyone Else Should Too!!

Oodle: Look. He's probably hiding this so that we don't get harmed by it. He wouldn't hide this from us for a selfish reason.

Gold Ingot: Why would he still have it though..... You know what. I'm going for it!

Chocolate Bar: Me Too!