Golden Ocean

It was a sunny day. Everyone was by the beach to cool down. Gold Ingot was making a sand castle.

Gold Ingot: Hey guys! Check this out. I call it the Golden Castle!!

Burger King: Oh gee. A castle named after yourself. How original.

Gold Ingot: Hate it all you want, but I made a pretty good sand castle.

Airy: Woah. Look.

*That's when they all see someone surfing by the beach. His hair was flowing as he was surfing. With his necklace flying up in the air.*

Gold Ingot: Who is he?

Crayon Box: You don't know who he is? He's Window Breeze!

Oodle: The Australian surfer! Legends say he can communicate with the ocean!

*Then Window surfs back to shore. But he accidentally got the waves to wash up Gold Ingot's castle.*

Gold Ingot: HEY! My Castle!!

VHS Tapes: Guys!! Look It's Window!!

Everyone: WINDOW!!

*Then everyone starts to run to him. And stomping more on Gold Ingot's castle.*

Gold Ingot: Really!!

*Everyone was swarming him.*

Window: Everyone there's plenty of me to go around.

Clapboard: Window Window!! Sign My Face!!

Window: You got it!

*Then he grabs his marker and signs his forehead.*

Clapboard: YES!! I GOT MY FOREHEAD SIGNED!!

*Then Window removes the sweat off his face and throws the rag. Which everyone chases after. Then he sees the main 12 looking in his direction.*

Window: So you guys are the ones everyone is talking about. Airy. Oodle. Computer. Crayon Box. Paint Palette. The Burger King himself.

Burger King: Well finally someone says my name with respect!

Oodle: So happy to meet you. We've heard so much about you.

Window: Who hasn't heard about me..... (Looks at 4, MePhone, Controlly, and Gamey) Well I haven't gotten the chance to meet you guys yet.

4: My name is 4!

MePhone4: MePhone4. But I prefer my name without the 4.

Controlly: Controlly is my name.

Gamey: And I'm Gamey!

Window: Nice. You guys look cool already..... (Looks at Chocolate Bar) Well if it isn't Chocolate Bar the ladies man himself. I heard you score with a chick during the school year.

Chocolate Bar: Yeah. She's my girlfriend now.

Window: Hey. Don't you have a best friend?

Gold Ingot: Stupid wave. Now I have to make my castle again.

Window: Ah. There he is. Gold Ingot himself!

Gold Ingot: Huh?

Window: Well we probably haven't met much because of your involvement with Wand. But my name is Window.

Gold Ingot:..... Oh now I remember. You were the one I had trouble finding a Christmas present for.

Window: Aw. You gave me a Christmas present. How sweet.

Gold Ingot: I didn't say it was from me.

Window: Well I better go and change. I'll be by the gift shop if you guys want to hang out.