Leaders vs Sidekicks

Everyone is outside about to do their first challenge.

Announcer: In order to be a good host, you need to figure out how to make a challenge. And in order to do that, you need to do the challenge yourself. I have made several challenges that each of you will choose one member to do.

Oodle: Uhhh. What do you mean by that?

Announcer: Well you guys also need to learn how to make teams. Therefore you guys will be split into two teams for this obstacle course or challenges. Now how will I split you guys into two teams.

Pongone: (clears throat) I have a suggestion.

*Everyone turns around to see two kids behind them.*

Gold Ingot: Wait, who are you two?

Pongone: I am Pongone. And this my...... Acquaintance Gara!

Gara: Uhhh Hi.

Paint Palette: Huh? Another girl? How come we never see you at the girls cabin.

Pongone: Me and Gara are ummmm.......

Gara: We are foreign exchange students.

Pongone: I was gonna say that. But yes. We just moved here.

Announcer: Well. What's your suggestion for teams?

Pongone: A very simple one really. LEADERS vs SIDEKICKS!! It seems like everyone is in a pair. So decide which one of the friends is a leader! And which one is a sidekick!!

Announcer: Well that's not a bad idea. Everyone do that!

*Everyone looked at their best friends. Then everyone started to argue about who's the leader and who's the sidekick.*

MePhone4: Welp. Looks like this is an easy choice to make.

4: Yeah! Anyways you can go ahead and go with the sidekicks.

MePhone4: Wait What!?

4: Oh come on. It's obvious I'm the leader in the friendship.

MePhone4: Leader!? I'm The More Sensible One Here!! And I Helped You With Your Valentine And Make The Pie You Dropped On Thanksgiving!!

4: Yeah. But I helped you learn what Halloween is. Plus I'm the one that has to protect you the most, I'm clearly the leader.

MePhone4: You've got to be kidding me.

Gamey: Woah Woah Woah! You Can't Be Serious!!

Controlly: Dude. I've always been player 1. You've always been player 2. I'm the leader!

Gamey: I'm the one that has to fix your mess!! I'm clearly the leader!

Controlly: I call our shots most of the time! I'm the leader!

Computer: I don't have to be the leader do I?

Oodle: No of course not. You can go ahead and be with the sidekicks.

Computer: YAY!

Crayon Box: Excuse Me!! I'm The Sidekick!!

Paint Palette: Girl I'm the one that often takes charge of what we do.

Crayon Box: Hello!! I'm the one that's stronger than you!

Paint Palette: Just because you're the strongest, doesn't mean you're leadership material!

Gold Ingot: Woah Woah Woah! Why Am I The Sidekick!

Chocolate Bar: Hmmm. Let me think. Because you're too stupid to be a leader!