just roomates

Details: You and Olivia are roommates in collage, nothing more, until this special night.

word count: 1144

You were sitting on the couch watching tv, 'Good Girls' on Netflix specifically until Olivia quickly busted through the door and slammed it behind her as she rushed to her room, leaving you quite confused to say the least.

You then paused the TV to get up and follow her to see what the issue was exactly. You could hear her talk to someone through the phone but the door was locked so you just listened to their conversation instead of intruding. Her tone was slightly angry so you could tell she was upset about something, you just weren't quite sure of what yet.

" I told you already, stop calling! I broke up with you last week for exactly this reason, you're a toxic asshole who doesn't know how to have a normal conversation without yelling! " You heard Olivia yell at a male voice through the phone who you soon recognized as her ex. You've always hated him since he never treated her with respect or care, even though you didn't know the both of them that well. But you knew them well enough to know he wasn't the right one for her.

You stepped back from the door when you heard Olivia get up from her bed. " Leave me alone Matt! " She angrily shouted before hanging up on the guy and fell back onto her bed to scream into a pillow.

" Olivia? " You quietly called out with a light knock on her door. " One second. " She called back and you heard her step up to unlock the door and sat right back onto her bed. You slowly entered the room as you began gently shutting the door behind you.

" Hey, uhm, I heard you yelling... is everything alright? " You softly questioned while looking at her as your hand remained on the door knob. " Yeah, sorry. That was probably pretty annoying. It was just my ex, Matt. " She began with a heavy sigh afterwards. You then walked over to sit beside her on the bed.

" That's alright, you were just frustrated. " You sweetly told her with a heart-warming grin. She chuckled at the sight of it and moved some hair to behind her ear. " Thanks Y/n. Hey uh, if you're not busy, I'd like you to stay in here and chat for a bit. It's kind of been really boring without him here to talk to, as much as it pains me to admit. Plus it gives us a chance to get to know each other more. " Olivia asked hopefully as she gazed over at you with a light grin.

" Yeah sure! That sounds good, I was just watching TV anyways. " You kindly replied and in response she gave you warm hug, giving you the chance to take in her sweet smelling scent. You hugged back trying not to be rude but it was a bit of a surprise.

She soon pulled away and cleared her throat, leaving a slightly awkward feeling in the moment before it was quickly washed over by the sweet sound of her voice. No matter how hard you tried not to fall for her, you ended up falling harder. She was just perfect in general, well nobody's perfect obviously, but oh god, can there be exceptions?

" So, how have you been lately? I mean, besides having to deal with the sound of me screaming my lungs out at this boy. " Olivia said with a joking chuckle which you returned back and began to say, " Well, in all honesty I've been pretty good. And don't even worry about it, he most likely deserves it if you're screaming that loud. " You joked back and she giggled.

" That's good then. "  She smiled just before sleepily yawning and covering her mouth while doing so. You nodded lightly in agreement just before noticing her yawn. " I can go if you're tired. " You offered but she shook her head in protest. " No, no, you're fine. " She reassured and gently placed her hand onto your arm and smiled.

You blushed a bit at the sight of it, making you turn your head away from her for a moment before realizing it was a bit strange to do so and turned it back to look at her. She grinned brighter and looked down at your lips. Was she...? No that couldn't be what she was hinting at... but wait. Does she wanna kiss you?

Without being able to think about it any further, Olivia gently grabbed your face and pulled you in for a soft yet tantalizing kiss that you wished lasted forever. When she pulled back it left you in slight shock yet you blushed instantly.

You were left longing for more so you leaned back into her touch and placed your lips onto hers once again, this time more passionately. You pushed more into the kiss making you both lie down on the bed instead of sitting down any longer.

While you deepened the kiss, Olivia gently slid her hand under your shirt to cup your boob that was still enclosed by your bra. You intensely blushed but didn't dare to stop her, quite enjoying the feeling of it while you held her head with your hand, tangling your fingers in her hair as you made out.

You then pulled back for a breath of air before she pushed you over on to your back to get on top of you and straddle herself around your waist. You made it very obvious you were flustered with the redness on your cheeks and the way you mischievously smiled at her. She giggled before leaning down to continue passionately kissing you.

You began to wrap your arms around Olivia while kissing back, letting your tongues explore each other's mouths. She softly moaned and tried covering it up with a giggle, making her pull back in embarrassment and rolling herself off from on top of you and onto her side beside you.

You giggled and turned your body to face hers while looking into the brunette's pretty brown eyes. " Something wrong? " You questioned with beaming grin, making her blush.

" No, it's not you. I'm just tired. " Olivia told you with softer smile to make up for yours. " Alright then. " You said as you sat up to crawl into a comfier  spot in the bed and lied there while patting the spot beside you for Olivia to come lay. She left a soft chuckle before crawling into that spot, pulling your arms around her waist to cuddle her.

You softened your grin and lied your head in a crook between her neck, kissing her cheek while doing so. " Goodnight Olivia. I'm glad we had this 'talk'. " You jokingly chuckled making her do the same. " Yeah, me too. Goodnight Y/n. "