home / school

Peter awoke in Coles arms, squeezing his eyes the bright light seeping from his window curtains.

"Cole," He yawned. Cole slowly rose his head, mumbling something about breakfast.

"Yes?"

Peter motioned at the alarm clock, which read 7 am. "We're almost late for school," He said blankly.

Cole glanced at the clock for a second, before diving his head back into the crook of Coles neck. "Do you seriously want to go?"

Peter thought for a moment. "Well,.. no."

"Then we won't,"

Peters eyes widened. "Skipping school? Really?"

Cole grinned. "I thought you were the risk taker?" Peter rolled his eyes and stayed there for a while, just enjoying Cole's body warmth and comfort.

"What do you want to do today?" Peter broke the silence.

"Maybe we could play some of your nerdy video games," Cole suggested.

Peter didn't seem to notice Cole's rude comment as he got up to fetch two controllers.

"Y'know, Yehl and Lily are probably pissed right now," Peter laughed.

"Its just one day, they'll survive." Cole said. He wrapped an arm around Peter, kissing him softly.

He picked up the controller, waiting for Peter to choose whichever game he wanted. "Hurry up," He rushed.

Peter rolled his eyes and chose the next one he landed on.

--

Yehl and Lily met up outside the bathrooms, already bummed by the boring school day.

"Both Peter and Cole aren't here today," Lily mentioned. "I wonder why?"

Yehl shrugged as she carried her tray around, looking for any available seats. Usually, they'd sit at one of the tables towards the back with Cole and Peter, but everything was already taken. "Maybe we can check up on them after school," She added.

Yehl and Lily continued searching until they found a almost empty table. In the middle of it, sat a brown haired boy, gazing down at his food without touching it. Yehl sat down and looked at him for a moment.

"What's your name?" She must've awoken him from his daydreaming, because he jumped and looked at her with fear, until his face eventually softened.

"Keith," He said quietly.

"Im Yehl," She glanced at Lily.

"And I'm Lily." Lily added.

"Those are pretty names," Keith said quietly. Yehl noticed that he his two front teeth were chipped a bit, and he had a small tooth gap. He looked like a total dork, but in a cute way.. she quickly shook that thought out of her mind.

--

"Late already?" Peter complained.

Cole grinned and turned off the TV, they had been playing and watching TV all day, and now it was finally dark outside, time to rest.

"C'mon, Peter, we have to go to school tomorrow." Cole beckoned. "They might call your parents,"

Peter shuddered at the thought. "That bed is looking extra comfy!" He joked enthusiastically as he threw himself on the bed.

Cole sat next to him, taking his shirt off and putting a clean, larger one on. "Your not gonna change?" He eyed Peter.

Peter shook his head and nuzzled up into the pillow. "Nah, I'm good. To lazy,"

Cole chuckled and layed next to him, hugging him from behind. "Your such a bum," He whispered before drifting off.

--

Notes! -

Short chapter, but I'm excited to be adding Keith into the story, along with some other characters!! I have much planned for this story<3. I hope you enjoyed!

(Also, I forgot how they describe Keith in the book. Woops)