Page 1: Dark Awakening

(10 Years Ago)

Currently at a house within near the noble realm at the Clover  Kingdom, a boy with a black hair and blue eyes around 5 years old was sitting next to a man with black hair and green eyes as they were star gazing.

???: Hey! Hey, dad!

???: Huh?

???: If your so tired, your gonna fall asleep, go back to bed with mom!

???: Huh? Oh, I'm fine.

The then chuckled as he looked up at the night sky.

???: When I was little, I really wanted to be the first Wizard Emperor of our kingdom.

The boy just looked at his confused.

???: What are you talking about? You wanted to become the Wizard Emperor, but don't want to anymore? Why, did you give it up?

???: Yes, I wanted to be first Wizard Emperor to bring peace and prosperity in the back where is used to live just like my friend did, but unfortunately, it gets hard to call yourself one. I wished realize that sooner.

???: I see, we'll I guess there nothing you can about it.

???: Indeed as it is. I guess not...

The man let out a sad sigh as kept looking at the moon.

???: It really is such a nice moon tonight.

The boy looked at his father amazed despite giving up his dream as he smiled.

???: Fine, since you can't do it. (Turns to his father and looks at him with smiled) I'm going to be Wizard Emperor for you!

The man turned his attention to son confused and surprised when he said that

???: What?

???: I know I have little magic in me.... But still, I wanna be the Wizard Emperor- no, the Wizard King so that everyone can be happy and live in peace!

The man looked at his son determination in his eyes surprising him even more.

???: I'll make it happen, for you, mom, and Chloe!

The man continue to look at his son surprised as he then smiled and closed his eyes.

???: Thank you, you do that, I can rest easy now. And I know you'll be the Wizard King one day, I have high hopes for you, Ater.

(Timeskip 5 Years Later)

Currently within the forsaken realm at Hage Village two farmers were working on their crops when they heard a very loud voice

???: SISTER LILY!!!!!!

Farmer #1: What's that about?

Farmer #2: The kid from the church is at it again.

At the church near by, a boy with ash blond hair and green eyes on one knee in front of a nun.