Page 5: The Silver Princess of Royalty

The next day, Ater woke up getting ready for some training as he looks at his mom's mask and his dad's necklace as smiles at them

Inner Ater: Alright, lets check this place. And do some training. I should try improving my Moonlight Magic and Dark Magic.

After putting them on, Ater went out door and he saw column infront of him.

Ater: -_- We'll that's new. A random column appeared out of no where.

Magan: Morning Ater, how's it hangin?

Ater looks to see Ater and Magna walking up to him.

Ater: I'm good sir, but can you tell me why is there a pillar column in front of my room.

Asta: Wait you a got a column too?

Ater: Let me guess, you had one too?

Asta: Yeah, it just appeared out of no where.

Magna: That's nothing, though. This whole building shifts around all the time.

Asta: It does?!

Magna: Yeah. Eh, you'll get used to it.

Ater: Huh? I thought there was something weird about this place.

Magna: Well, come on. Let's go.

Asta: Sure thing!

Magna: You two lucky enough to have me as your tour guide. There's no one better to show you all the secrets of the Black Bulls' hideout. Well, Ater, Rasta? Ready?

Ater: Yes sir.

Asta: Yeah, I'm ready! Let's go, Mr. Shades.

Magna: What? No. It's "sir," twerp!

Asta: Right! Got it, Sir Twerp.

Ater: Drop the "twerp"!

(Timeskip)

Magna started showing the two of them around the hide, and after giving them the tour of the hideout. Magana and Asta were running through the hall, with Ater waking behind them.

Magna: What's the matter, newbies? Can't keep up?

Asta: Just wait, you haven't seen anything yet Hah! I'll show you!

Just then, Magna immediately stops as Asta runs into him and Ater looks confused.

Asta: Ow! Jeez, give a guy some warning.

Ater: What's wrong? Everything okay?

Ater then looks over see the girl with silver whitish hair walking towards them.

Ater: What the...?

Inner Ater: Who is she? A Black Bulls robe, so that means she must be the other rookie... And her overall appearance.... She's stunningly beautiful...

Magna: Well, what do you know. It's your fellow rookie. She's our other new member this year.

Asta: Cool! Another newbie? Glad to know.

Ater then held his hand out to the girl as he smiled at her.

Ater: It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Ater from Hage Village, I'm looking forward to working with you, and I hope we can get along well.

The girl looks Ater's hand and smacked it away confusing him as she gives him a cold look.