Page 4: The Worst Magic Knight Squad

Currently in front of the Black Bulls, after Asta was blasted away, he got up and spat dirt out of his mouth and gained a determined.

Asta: No! I'm not done!

Asta Immediately gets up run towards the hideout, only be blasted back by another fire blast as Ater dodges it and looks to see a man with a lean build and two different colored hair, a light grey hair at the top, black hair at the sides, and a boy with blue eyes and medium-length messy blond hair and electricity on his legs.

Ater: Huh?

???: Okay, now I'm real mad! You ready to take me on?!

???: Nope, not really! But let's go.

???: Die!

The man unleashes a barrage of fireballs towards the boy, as a woman with pink long hair and only wearing her undergarments, woken from the couch.

???: Why's it so loud in here? Ugh, I should've skipped those extra drinks. My head is killing me.

On a table, a petite girl with shoulder-length black hair and green eyes was eating with a pill of food in front of her, as a man with shaggy light brown hair brown eyes some of his bang draping his forehead and left eye, smiling at a mirror with his nose bleeding and a extremely large, heavy-set man with slicked-back black hair, sphere earrings with links that connect to other small spheres that hang, and glowing eyes.

???: Oh, precious, perfect little Marie. --My dear sister. My love. Enough! Shut up, damn you!

???: ...hhhhh...

???: Please, make it stop. My poor head.

Finral: Looks like they're at it again.

Gordon: (whispers) Here we go.

Ater: -_- Is this squad always like this...?

Finral: You have no idea....

Asta: I'm Asta from Hage Village. I'm a Black Bull now, too. Someday, I'm gonna become the Wizard King!

The entire squad completely ignores Asta, as they continued their mayhem.

???: That flan you were saving was super tasty.

???: Good, because that's the last thing you'll ever eat! Whoa!

???: Come on, give it a rest, you idiots! You're going to wake up my sister with all the noise you're making, damn it!

???; Ugh, get over it, you freaky sister-lover! Let's see. I remember getting into a drinking contest with some guy, but after that...

A sheep like familiar, then walked up to the petite girl bringing her a large pile of food.

???: Perfect, thank you!

???: ...hhhhh...

Ater: -_- They're totally not listening.

???: You stole from me! My flan! Mine!