Page 7: Guardian Beasts

Currently within the forest close to Saussy Village, Asta gets chased by a wild boar and Ater killing a few, while Noelle, and Magna watch.

Noelle: Magan, don't you think we should be helping them?

Magna: I'm not doin' anything until I've rested up a little. You know how much work it was flying all the out here? It took a whole freakin' lot of magic and muscle.

The two saw Asta tossed in the air by one of the boars.

Magan: Eh, it'll be okay. Our Rasta's an Aer's a sturdy guy.

Noelle: But...

Magan: If you're so worried, then go help them. I ain't gonna stop ya.

Noelle sighs and tries to use her Water Magic to help him but ends up hitting Ater with it instead. Ater and Asta manages to take one down using their swords.

Ater: We'll, that was easy.

Magna: You two got 'em, not bad you two. But, the fund not over yet.

Ater and Asta looked over to to see more boars making him sigh with his four leaf grimoire floated and flipped a page, as he created several Lunar Spears of Hecate readying them.

Ater: Lets get this over with.

(Timeskip)

After taking out the boars, the four them were carrying them back and were walking back to Saussy village.

Magna: Now that's what I call good hunting!

Noelle: You're two are pretty amazing.

Ater: It's nothing.

Asta: Three or four wild boars ain't nothing.

Magna: You really are somethin' else. Well, if this doesn't please Seihi, I don't know what will. Yeah! Big piggy party tonight.

Ater: So you know the mayor of Saussy Village, Seihi was it?

Magna: Yeah. I've known him for a long time. I'm from Rayaka Village, which is just past here, but I used to be a bit of a handful when I was a kid.

Inner Ater: -_- Used to be?

Inner Noelle: -_- Like aren't you now?

Magna: When I got my grimoire, the sense of power totally went to my head. I flew into Saussy all cocky, thinkin' I was gonna take over the place or somethin'. Boy, was I wrong.

Magna then started to explain that he challenged Seihi multiple times but lost every time. Seihi actually had enough power to become a Magic Knight and was the one who told Magna to take the exam. Magna says that Seihi was the one who showed him how to be a "real man."