Page 3: The Magic Knights Enterance Exam

Currently now in the castle town's stadium where magic knight's entrance exam was being held at, William started to explain to everyone.

William: In just a few moments we'll begin the first in a series of tests. The nine Magic Knight captains will be serving as your judges. And when the exam is complete, we will choose the individuals we want on our squads. If chosen, you are in. If more than one squad chooses you, you will decide which you would like to join. However, if you are not selected by any squad, that means you have been deemed unqualified to join the Magic Knights.

Ater remained calm as he looks up clinching his fist.

Inner Ater: I won't let that happen, no matter what!

William: And now for your first test. You must use the brooms you've been given to fly.

Inner Ater: To fly, huh?

Everyone looks confused as golden dawn mage was riding on a broom float.

William: A mage who is in control of his or her magic power can do it on instinct alone

William: A mage who is in control of his or her magic power can do it on instinct alone. It is our most basic way to get from one place nto another. If you can't fly on a broom, then you are not worth our time.

Enough talk. Now, begin!

The examinees all started to use their magic power to fly the brooms with some falling off, and flipping upside while riding, however some were able mange's along Ater and Yuno as they standing on their brooms floating surprising everyone and impressing the captains.

Examine #1: Hard to believe two guys from some backwater village could do so well.

Examine #1: They were was chosen by the four-leaf clovers, while other guy has a second grimoire from spade.

The two examines looked over to see Asta struggling on his broom while Ater watches him.

Inner Ater: Asta doesn't have any magic, meaning that he can't fly a broom, this exam is gonna be hard for him, meaning there's a hundred percent chance that he might fail, but after seeing his grimoire and sword. Then there's a one percent chance that he might join one.

Ater: Don't give yet, Asta. This is far from over for you.

From below, a girl with silver hair watches Ater from behind the pillar.

(Timeskip)

Over next four tests, Asta wasn't able to produce any magic during tests as Ater was displaying great control utilizing his Dark Magic and Moonlight Magic, during the magic power test, he fired off a blast of Moonlight Magic at the column obliterating, during the magic control test, he launched a arrow of Moonlight towards his target, during the magic creation magic test, his Darkness took the shape and form of a dragon, and during the evolution magic test, he used his Moonlight to grow a full grown plant from the seed he was given impressing the captains, especially William as he smiles at him. And currently now after the fourth test William announced the final test.