chapter five

005 — the devil you know

season two —
episode five

WAKING UP IN THE ARMS of Jason's is how Aspen always wants to feel in life after coming home from last nights horrors

Aspen couldn't let go of Jason's figure once she woke him up from the police station to come pick her and her vehicle up as she was unable to drive due to stress and anxiety running through her views.

Said girl rolls onto her side seeing the male gazing into her dark brown eyes.

"Morning gorgeous" Jason's scratchy morning voice Aspen adores to the bone mumbles.

"Morning handsome" Aspen smiles moving the loose piece of his dirty blonde hair out of his face and groaning seeing the time on the clock.

Last night all five girls agreed to meet in the courtyard before school to discuss what went down the previous night.

"I have to go to school" Aspen groans seeing the smirk on Jason's face seeing her scrunched annoyed face.

"You're nearly graduated, only a few months left" Jason smiles pecking the blonde's forehead before jumping out of the bed walking into the girls ensuite to use the bathroom.

All while Aspen checks his shirtless back and butt in his sweatpants out walking away from her bed.

"Fuck me" Aspen mutters feeling the stupid high school crush starting to resurface for the male she calls her ex boyfriend.

Jason walks back into the bedroom from the bathroom fully clothed now seeing the pout on Aspen's face.

"Go shower" Jason motions to the bathroom where Aspen failed to notice the running water inside.

"Gosh, thank you" Aspen quickly states pecking his cheek and walking into the bathroom not bothering to close the door for privacy since the male has seen it all anyways, and the shower curtain covers it all.