Prologue

Shambhavi's POV:

It was around 3:30 in the morning I was returning back from my college as there was a fest in the college I was the coordinator so I got super late in returning back to the hostel.

I was on the Delhi-Lucknow Highway thankfully I had my scooty so I didn't face any problem while returning from college so late.

Everything was going fine I was enjoying riding my scooty at night on an empty road, chilly breeze, everything was perfect just like a movie. But all of a sudden I saw something very strange.

I was far away it seemed like something was burning like a bone fire or something as I came closer I saw the unexpected I saw a car burning from its back side the fire was massive and it was burning the car rapidly.

And to my shock I saw the front mirror of the car broken a hand hanging out from it. And instantly I knew what I need to do I stopped my scooty and ran straight away to the car.

Firstly I didn't know how to take that person out of the car and the second the car was on fire and it was increasing rapidly. The two things I'm scared most of was fire and darkness I'll faint instantly if I see fire and complete darkness and I don't know how I was standing infront of that burning car.

I tried opening the car door it didn't work I had to do everything fast because the fire was increasing I don't know from where I got the power but I held that person's hand and with all power left inside me I pulled him out through the car's window and as the car was lying upside down I didn't face much difficulty in pulling him out.

I pulled him out took him far away from the car anyhow and as I took him away from the car the car burned off completely. I sat on the road he was fainted and as I saw his face and there it was my biggest shock ever......
It was Rishabh Sharma the Rishabh Sharma my crush, my love, my idol, my everything.

The person I love the most in my life lying infornt of me life less and I didn't know how to react I saw him in a position which was worst mixed in blood his hands were bleeding maybe because he broke the car glass window. His knee was in bad condition his clothes were torn his back was full of injuries and burns because he tried to come out of the car.

I can't see him like this noo I can't the person whom I always wanted to meet was lying in front of me and how I met him in this position and how ? Was he driving, how his car met with an accident how how how but now it's not the time of thinking all this I need to take him to the hospital....... but how ?

I have my scooty but I can't take him on scooty he's unconscious yaaa let me call an ambulance my phone ohh no my phone's battery is dead now what should I do. Hey Mahadev madad karo.

(Ohh Lord Shiva Please Help !!!)

Now I have only one option left scooty I have to take him on scooty only !!! I put my scooty on double stand I dragged him because he was unable to stand I adjusted him on scooty I sat on the scooty I took my dupatta and tied him and me with that dupatta so that he don't fall while I'm driving the scooty.

I took him to the hospital anyhow called the doctor the doctor took him to ICU straight away I don't know what should I do I made the doctor call the police because I didn't want people to say I did it because I wanted publicity. The police and the doctor arranged his mom's number and called her informing about his condition.

The doctor was inside checking on his condition and I was waiting outside continuously praying to God that please let him be healthy. Hey bhagwan please usko teek kardo please aapko toh pata hi hai voh mere liye kya hai hum toh jeete hi uske liye hai aap bhale chahe mere sath kuch bhi karlo par please usko teek kardo please bhagwan jii voh sab kuch hai mere liye. Humko uski zaroorat hai humse zaada Aunty ko uski zaroorat hai India ko uski zaroorat hai please bhagwan jii please........