Chapter 4

Vote Target - 40 Votes

Author's POV

Upon arriving at college, Shambhavi and Shrashti wasted no time and headed directly to Kamal Sir's office. With a respectful demeanor, Shambhavi requested permission to enter, to which Kamal Sir warmly responded, recognizing her by name. After confirming her identity, he swiftly instructed her to wear a designated badge before promptly directing her to meet with Radhika ma'am. He emphasized the importance of this meeting, explaining that Radhika ma'am would provide comprehensive guidance on organizing the event and managing the guests. Aware of the time constraints, Kamal Sir urged them to act quickly, emphasizing the urgency of the situation as the clock was ticking towards the 12 p.m. deadline. The need for perfection was underscored, reinforcing the importance of their swift and diligent efforts to ensure a flawless execution of the event.

As she approached Radhika ma'am with a cheerful "Good morning," the bustle of the coordinator batch caught her eye, instantly recognizing Shambhavi among them. With a warm exchange of morning greetings, Radhika swiftly delegated tasks, handing Shambhavi a comprehensive list of duties to organize. Introducing Siddharth as another coordinator, Radhika emphasized the importance of collaboration between them to ensure the tasks were efficiently executed. Despite the abruptness of the situation, Radhika conveyed a sense of urgency, recognizing the time constraint with a deadline looming at noon. Amidst the rapid-fire instructions, there was a palpable atmosphere of determination to meet the deadline, each member of the team poised to contribute their efforts to the collective success of the endeavor.

Feeling frustrated and increasingly irritated, Shambhavi found herself stifled by the constant barrage of instructions, leaving her with no opportunity to voice her thoughts or concerns. Each interaction seemed to only reinforce her sense of being overlooked and unheard, further fueling her frustration. Despite her best efforts to contribute and collaborate, she felt marginalized within the team dynamics, unable to assert herself amidst the chaos. The mounting pressure of the situation only intensified her feelings of irritation, exacerbating her sense of being sidelined in the decision-making process.

Shambhavi's POV

Mujhe nahi karna yeh sab ayse kaise coordinator bana diya ek bhi baar pucha nahi ayse thodi hota hai aur ek bhi baar kuch bata nahi rahe jiske paas jaao, beta yeh lo, yeh karo, aur 12 baje ke pehle sab karna hai. Yrr fest karna hai toh proper plan Karo yeh 4 ghante ke notice period pe kaun fest arrange karta hai dimaag kharab ho gaya hai college waalon ka bass aur kuch nahi. Yrr teachers ko at least baith ke baccho ko acche se samjhana chahiye ki kaise sab karna chahiye. Aur main toh first time aysa kuch manage karungi mujhe toh pata bhi nahi kaise kya karna hai. I was so frustrated that I was shouting at Shrashti and she was listening to everything calmly because she knew if she would utter a word she would be killed by me.

(I don't want to do all this how can they make me a coordinator, they must have asked me once. This isn't how it's supposed to happen. No one's giving me any direction; they're just ordering around, saying "do this, do that," and everything has to be done by 12. If they want to organize a fest, they should plan properly. Who arranges a fest with only a four-hour notice? It's driving me crazy, and the college seems to care about nothing else. The teachers should sit down with the students and explain how everything should be done properly. And for me, it's my first time managing something like this, and I have no idea what to do or how to do it.)

Shambhavi...... Shambhavi came shouting Siddharth do you know who's the guest just guess, guess.

Abyeee kaun hai yrr hoga koi faltu sa celebrity aur kisko hi bula lenge yeh college wale 4 ghante ke notice period pe. Kaun hi aayega inke faltu se college fest mein aur kisko bula hi paayenge yeh aukat toh hai nahi inki kisi bade celebrity ko bulane ki. Aur tum kya inta uchal rahe ho aysa lag raha hai jaise kisi top class cricketer ko bula liya ho, pagal uchalna band karo aur chalo inke so called 12 baje ke pehle saare arrangements karne hai.