Chapter 6

Vote Target: 80 Votes

Shambhavi's POV

After that instance with Rish I left running from there and was about to bump into Shrashti. "Areee kya hua baby kaha bhage jaa rahi. Aur yeh kya abhi tak toh saree pakad ke chala nahi jaa raha tha aur abb toh ayse bhaag rahi hai jaise bhoot dekh liya ho baat kya hai?!" Asked Shrashti. Where the hell you've been lost I was looking for you. You know right that I was unable to walk in the saree so where have you been.

("What happened, baby? Where are you running off to? And why weren't you running earlier when I was holding onto your saree, and now you're running as if you've seen a ghost? What's going on?!")

"Alright, calm down. I needed to use the restroom urgently while you were speaking, and I thought I'd be back before your speech ended, but there was a long line, so it took longer than expected. Now, what's going on? You're stressing me out."She had her explanation.

What should I tell you I was searching for you because I was unable to get down of the stairs. Then Rish saw me having problems and came to help me. And then........
"Kya voh teri help karne aaya sach mein? Areee yeh kya miss kar Diya Maine. Yrr tera toh proper fangirl moment ho gaya voh bhi bina kuch plan kiye. Main toh soch rahi Navya ko hona chahiye tha tere liye background mein DDLJ bajane ke liye. " She was finding all this interesting and enjoyable without understanding the situation.

("Did he really come to help you? Oh no, I missed that moment. It sounds like you had a proper fangirl moment, and all without any planning. I was thinking Navya should have been there in the background for you, playing 'DDLJ' music.")

Just shut up it's not funny and not at all how you think it happened I just got embarrassed and it was solely due to my own actions. He gave me his hand so that I could get down from the stage.
"Haa phir yeh toh bahut achi baat hai." And yet again she interfered.

("Yes, then that's a very good thing.")

Areee please will you let me speak? So I held his hand and got down and didn't realise that I haven't left his hand and just to be a little courteous I apologized stating that because of me you had inconvenience to get off your seat you please sit and he said "Aap Haath Toh Chodiye" and that was the moment I knew I made a blunder. It was so embarrassing I mean I was so distracted that I didn't realise that I was still holding onto his hand aur itne mazze mein bol rahi thi usko ki please have your seat. I'm unsure of what he must have been thinking. It feels foolish of me to have acted that way. He might perceive me as being silly.

(And I was saying it with such confidence, "Please have your seat.")

I mean I loved when he held my hand I had a proper fangirl moment everything was perfect but I forgot to leave his hand and then I got embarrassed. "Hey Shammy, don't stress about it. It happened in the heat of the moment, and I understand that you might have been caught up in the moment, perhaps even mesmerized by his eyes. It's all right, and if you have another interaction, simply apologize, and everything will be fine." She was trying to convince me.

Rishabh's POV

She just ran away, the girl who wasn't able to walk just ran away. I guess I made her a little awkward. But she is so cute even more than I thought she would be. I mean I thought the way she was playing with the puppy was cute but the way she got so awkward when I told her to leave the hand and her whole face became red and the way she ran away holding her saree OMG cuteness overloaded. "Uhmm uhmm a cough from Shubh..... Kya chal raha hai jabse fest start hua hai tabse dekh raha hoon teri toh Nazar hi nahi hatt rahi uss ladki par se kya naam hai uska haa Shambhavi shayad vaise kal ke match ke baad se tere dimaag mein sirf ladkiya hi chal rahi hai kya? Kal voh joh big screen pe dikhi aur aaj yeh joh yaha dikh gyi."