Chapter 2

Rishabh's POV

The match was over and we won from England by 120 runs it was a good run victory I got 2 catches too and did a stumping too which I didn't expect as I was doing wicketkeeping after a huge gap but it worked.

After few minutes the entire team was sitting in the dressing room and I was lost in my own world with my thoughts our head coach was giving the Post Match Dressing Room Presentation and I won the the dressing room player of the match he called my name 2 times but I was lost somewhere.

Then Shubh shook me a little bringing me back to my senses as he was sitting just beside me. I realised that I was lost for so long that I don't even remember when the last time I was in my senses. Anyhow I took the medal and was super happy for showing others but yet I was lost in that I love you and that white top girl.

Was that I love you said by that white top girl? I don't get it but why the hell I'm stuck on that girl. It seems like everything is lost or blured infront of her. It was my comeback today I hit a century it's not affecting me, we won the match it's not affecting me, I won the player of the match it's not affecting me, it was the day of my dreams the dream which I've been seeing from the past 454 days and it all seems to be nothing infront of that girl. What is happening to me.

"Kya hua jaani tu phir usi ladki ke khayal mein, chalo issi bahane hi sahi tu kisi ladki ke baare mein soch toh Raha hai atleast warna toh har waqt wahi....yeh sab bakwaas hota hai, aysa kuch nahi hota hai, yeh sab filmo mein teek hai real life mein kisi ko bhi dekh ke aysa kuch nahi hota hai ki full time ussi ke baare mein socho, aur ab apni halat toh dekh", Said Shubh

(What happened baby don't tell me you're again thinking of that girl at least by this reason you're thinking of a girl otherwise everytime, all this is rubbish, nothing like this happens, all this seems good in films but in real life you don't feel likewise that you think of them full time and now look at your condition.)

"Tu jitni bhi koshish karle tere chehare se saaf pata chal raha hai tu sabse chupa sakta hai but mujhse nahi tere chehare se pata chal jaata hai ki tu kab tensed hai aur kab confused aur kab befakoof bana raha hai bata toh kya baat hai hum milke figure out karte hai," Shubh said.

(No matter how much you try your face is telling everything, you can hide it from everyone but not from me your face tells whenever you're tensed or confused or trying to act fool, at least tell what is the matter we'll figure it out together.)

Yrr nahi samajh aa raha yrr voh toh koi ek random ladki ho sakti hai joh stadium mein baithi thi aysi naa jaane kitni ladkiyon ko dekhte hai hum har match mein big screen pe toh usme aysa kya hai joh voh mere dimaag se nikalne ka naam hi nahi le rahi bass baar baar ussi ka khayaal aa raha hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi aara hai aur aysa bhi lag raha hai ki usse pehle se jaanta hoon yaa usse pehle kabhi dekha ho.

(I don't know yrr she might be a random girl sitting in the stadium and there might be so many girls we've seen in every match on the big screen then what is in her that I'm unable to strike off her out of my mind in every few seconds she only revolving in my head I'm unable to understand anything it feels like I know her or I've seen her before.)

"Yrr bro listen to me these things happen when you're spiritually connected with someone or your soul is connected to someone the universe brings you close or in front of each other by certain ways and things maybe you are connected to her soul and the universe is bringing you both together", Said Shubh.

Just shut up Shubh stop this nonsense all this seems good only on social media and TV channels and shows not in real life okay I don't believe in all the and don't ever think of speaking all this nonsense infront of me ever again I hate these types of talks, parallel universe and multi universe and whatever all this is only for gaining attention and entertainment that's it.