Chapter 3

इश्क है या इबादत, कुछ अब समझ नहीं आता,

एक खुबसूरत ख्याल हो तुम जो दिल से नहीं जाता

Author's POV

Rishabh didn't know what he could do to meet her the next morning they were going to leave for Mumbai. His mind was so into the thought of hers that he didn't realise it was 5:00 a.m. already and his alarm rang.

He confused it as his ringtone and thought who called him at midnight for 2 seconds he got scared thinking of some different consequences but realised it was his alarm and when he saw it. It was already 5:00 a.m. it was his time to wake up. That was not the issue that it was his time to wake up the issue was he didn't sleep the entire night.

What the hell it's 5 like it's 5 in the morning my wake up time I hope I'm not dreaming. I should go to the balcony and check once maybe the time was set as per some other country. He was doing all this just to know whether he just broke his discipline because it never happened before.

He went to the balcony and saw the dawn and he knew that he had done something that he has never done before. He was all confused and he didn't know how to react because this was a feeling he had never felt he did something which he would never do. Didn't sleep an entire night because for him discipline is first.

On the other hand our girl also didn't sleep because she was still in the guilt that she couldn't see her Rish the person she can die for went from beside her and she was busy in taking care of a dog. She was unable to digest the fact that it didn't happen the moment which she imagined that never happened.

It happened and she was lost. She looked out side the window in front of her bed to see dawny surrounding and she checked the phone and it was 5:00 a.m. she knew she didn't sleep and it didn't even bothered her she got up went to brush her teeth. While brushing she was looking at herself in the mirror blankly only with one thought in her mind repeating continuously the same words, "It didn't happen. I missed his little glimpse"

Rishabh's POV

Yeh kya hogaya aaj tak isse pehle kabhi aysa nahi hua raat bhar nahi soya main yeh ho kaise gaya aur kyu nahi soya? Ek ladki ke khayal mein jise main jaanta bhi nahi alarm baj Gaya aur mein yeh regret mein tha ki alarm galat laga hai. Alarm nahi galat laga tha tera khayal kahi aur tha Rishabh.

(What did this happen? This has never ever happened before today I didn't sleep the entire night how did this happen and why didn't I sleep? For a girl's thought to whom I don't even know my alarm also rang and I was regretting it thinking that my alarm was set wrong? The alarm wasn't wrong your thoughts were somewhere else Rishabh.)

Aur dekho toh mujhe guilt bhi nahi ho raha yeh ho kya raha hai mujhe isse pehle aysa kuch feel bhi nahi Kiya kyu aysa kyu. Voh ladki jisse main janta bhi nahi bass ek baar dekha hai voh mere liye itni important ho gyi ki uske khayal mein needh chali gyi puri raat nikal gyi mujhe kuch pata bhi nhi chala. Ho kaun tum aur kyu itna matter kar rahi ho tum mujhe kyun. I wanted to just smash my head on the wall so bad because I didn't wanted her thoughts in my mind.

(A/n : Ab yeh sirr marne se kuch nahi hone waala ab toh aa gyi voh aapke zindagi mein 🤭)

(Rishabh : Haa haa kyu nahi laane wali bhi toh aap hi hai. Ab aap hi bataye hum kya Karen.)