Chapter 1 -Getting found by family

Giovanni Pov

I remember my babygirl like it was yesterday, but it has been 6 years since she was taken from us, and that my mother died trying to protect her.

These last 6 years have been the worst, cuz there is no giggling from a little girl, running around the house, or cuddles.

Everyone went downhill from there. Papa buried himself in mafia work, I also did that and kinda went on killing sprees, Marcello, was like the mom of the house, he cooked dinner, but, he went to places to put bombs and bomb them, Santino went on killing sprees, put his anger on everyone around him, always get in fight at school, does racing, Orlando, doesn't really come out his room, and when he does it's for school, dinner and friends, Massimo, has also been getting into fights, does racing too and smokes, Luciano, has been at his friends every weekend and comes late back home at night also gets into fights, and Carlo, cries every night even though he doesn't wanna admit  it, he can sometimes get into fights.

So everyone did change, but it got better after 4 years. We have been searching for her non-stop hoping that we find her and we can get her back.

Right now me, Marcello,  Santino, Orlando, and Massimo so Luciano and Carlo has too stay home, because they are still young. So right now we 5 are going to one of our clients  houses too get guns, and paperwork.

We have been driving for the past 3 hours and we are only 10 minutes away. Dad is busy with legal business that cover the illegal business.

All we know about our client in that his name is that his name is Vince, and that's all. We are now about 3 minutes away.

"He better have it all, or else imma kill him."I quietly mutter too myself but everyone heard me cuz they all said 'yes'

After 2 minutes we finally arrive at the house, atleast it's decent. When we get out the car we heard a scream come from inside the house, a girl scream, a scream for help. We all ran towards the house and it was locked, "imma kick it open."said Massimo, and he did kick it open.

Once he opened it we all saw the worst thing I think everyone has probably seen before. We saw Vince above a girl and the girl has cuts, scars, burns...blood all over her body. In some way the girl kinda looks familiar.

My brother's went towards Vince and I went towards the girl laying on the ground, once I got too her, she was struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Hey, hey I know bad timing but what is your name, I can help you?"I said not looking in her eyes yet. "C-Cami-lla, my name is Camilla."she cries out while opening her eyes.

My babygirl had the same name, that reminds me of her, but once I look into her eyes, it's like my babygirl is here. Her eyes are blue and brown, and my babygirls eyes was also blue and brown.

"OK Camilla, is Vince you real father?"I said, and if he isn't there is a fifty fifty chance she is my babygirl. The moment she shakes her head 'no' there is then a fifty fifty chance.

"It hurts."she cries out and I take her into my arms and take her to the car where my brothers were waiting, and the moment I got in the car Orlando started the car.

They all kept asking questions, but I just kept looking at the girl in my arms that might be our sister. "I think she's our sister."I suddenly blurt out and they all stop asking questions and looks at me, but except Orlando ofcourse.

"What, why do you think that?"Santino asks looking at me and I look at him and say, "because her eyes are the same as our sisters and the same name, Camilla, Jesus they even have the same hair color."I said looking out the window.

For the rest of the car ride everything was silent and there is a tense in the car. I still haven't call Papa and I don't think anyone has yet. Camilla is trying to keep her eyes open, "hey keep your eyes open ok, we're almost at the hospital." I say looking down at her.

"I'm s-orry, I can't any-anymore."with that she closes her eyes and I mutter a small 'fuck' under my breath.

"Orlando speed it up for fuck sake." I say and he does speed up. "We are 10 minutes away I'll make it 5 don't worry."Orlando said putting up.

"We'll have to call Papa soon." Marcello says. The moment the car stops I run into the hospital and my brothers follow. When I got in our personal doctor came and took her out my arms, and nurses also come and put her onto a bed and roll her into a room while our personal doctor comes to us, "she looks familiar, who is she?" Milo our personal doctor asks me.

"Long story, but there is a slight chance she is our sister Camilla."I say sitting down and his eyes go wide.

Milo knew Camilla since she was born, and would come to the house on the weekends. He also was the 2 person who knew the day she got kidnapped, our grandparents, uncles, aunts  and our cousins were the first too know.

"Did you tell your father yet?"he asks sitting down next to me. "No, Marcello call Papa and tell him everything from what happened from the beginning till now ok."I say and he nods and walks out the hospital with his phone.

"Well I'll have to go work on..her, and tok see what's wrong with her."Milo says and walks off.

It was silent until Orlando breaks it, "what if it's really our sorella?"he asks looking at the ground and we all look at him.

( sorella - sister )

"Then we will take her back home, with us where she belongs." Massimo says giving him a small sad, angry smile.

A little while later Marcello comes back, "I told Papa what happened, and he's coming, and he's pretty pissed about something, probably about the mafia."he says sitting down next to me, and we all nod and mutter a 'probably'.

It was silent until the doors of the hospital and dad walks in with hope on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, here is the first chapter, hope you like it, or that it's atleast ok.

Next chapter will be coming next, not sure when tho.

By the way, there will be italian in the book, kinda, but if there is I'm not really gonna put it into italian cuz it's too much work finding out an entire sentence, so ya....