Chapter 9 -Bahamas

Marcello Pov

The day I found out my baby sister was alive, I was beyond happy. I'm not much of a person who talks and I still haven't talked much too Cami, but I hope on this vacation we will have a better bonding time. Like real siblings do.

She has grown so much. So I know on this vacation it won't only be sibling bonding time but also scaring away boys.

We will arrive in the Bahamas in 30 minutes, and I can't wait to see my baby sisters reaction.

"Hey, uh I was thinking maybe we can have some bonding time on this vacation."she turns to me and smiles and nods her head saying, "I would love that, since I've been with you all the 2 of us, haven't talked as much, so this vacation we have to get a better bonding time."she says with a little laugh at the end.

For this little while we 2 talked a bit more. I just realized now that we 2 have a lot more in common than I thought.

We both like reading in our own time for instance.

"Baby, look outside."dad says and she does. "Wow it's...beautiful. Where are we."she is flabbergasted by the sight.

"The Bahamas."and her smile grows big. And I can see her dimples. Fuck dimples are cute.

"We will be landing in 10 minutes, please buckle up, then we will arrive in the Bahamas in a few minutes."the flight attendance says. Everyone straps in and the whole time till we land, Cami looks out the widow with a smile the whole time.

After a while we finally land and Cami was the first one to get out the jet. She seemed happier. And I'm glad about that. "Oh my god, I can't wait to get into the fucking water, ahhh!"she screams as she runs to the car and get in. We all just chuckle at how happy she is.

How it looks^

How it looks^

When we got closer to that place we are staying at, Cami just got happier. I don't even think she remembers about how hurt her leg is.

We didn't even stop the car yet and she opened the door and ran out to the place we are staying at.

"Camilla, don't run out like that, you can get hurt!"dad scolds her, but I don't think she heard him.