Chapter 3- getting comfortable

Camilla Pov

Right now my father is signing papers so I can get out the hospital. All my brothers are making conversations with me except Santino, I don't think he likes me, but that's fine, I'm used too it.

I don't see a women with them, so my mother is probably at home waiting for my return. I remember my mother the most, I have the most memories of her, and everything I go to sleep after a beating, and when I close my eyes, I see her, my mother, and when I wake up in the mornings, I wake up with a smile, because of my amazing mother, I really really miss her, and if I'm being honest....I miss her the most.

When I put on new clothes my brother Marcello bought for me, my dad comes into the room, "ok we're ready too go, come baby."dad says and I nod, and we all walk out the hospital.

When we get out the hospital I see a black Mercedes and 2 SUVS with it, they are probably in the mafia, and they probably don't think I know about that...

When we get in the car I ask, "so where is mom?"I ask looking at my dad, and they all freeze, huh that's weird.

"Uh, Camilla, the day you were taken your mother tried to save you but she...was killed."dad said starting the car, and all my brothers look at me, and the moment my dad said those last words I was the one too freeze.

My mother is dead...because of me. I am the reason my mom is dead. I am the reason.

Yes you are the reason Cami, your the reason your mother is dead. Your the reason.

Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the reason. Your the re-

"Camilla, you ok?"Marcello asks looking at me concerned and giving me pity,  jesus I hate pity more than anything in my entire fuckin life.

I just nod, even though I'm not ok, I literally just found out my mother is dead, trying to save me. I feel like I can burst out crying right now, and I don't want anyone to see me crying, they'll think I'm a crybaby.

About an hour later we arrive at a big fuckin mansion. Well I guess that's what they get being a mafia boss.

 Well I guess that's what they get being a mafia boss

The house^

"Well principessa let's go in and Orlando can show you your room, so you can settle in, and we can show you the rest of the house and we can eat dinner after."my dad says and I nod. When we get in Orlando immediately shows me to my room.

When we walk in I am flabbergasted. With Vince I didn't have a room I slept in the attic, on top of a pillow and that's basically it.

 With Vince I didn't have a room I slept in the attic, on top of a pillow and that's basically it