Chapter 7 -Family time

Salvatore Pov

Its now been 1 week after my little Cami getting in a car accident. And 1 week after her telling us about her abuse.

The moment she went to sleep that night we all took out our rage, we had too much rage. Even Luca, his rage is nothing like a 15 year olds boy kinda rage. His is like a 20 year olds.

I'm sitting in my office with Giovanni busy with shipment. I was thinking of taking a family vacation, just me my sons and daughter, maybe they can all bring 1 friend each.

"I was thinking we could all go on a family vacation, and maybe you all could bring 1 friend each, thought we could take our minds of the mafia for a bit. Mario (their third in command) can watch after the mafia for 2 weeks. And I wasn't asking Gio."I say and after speaking he nods.

"Well let's go down, dinner is almost ready then we can tell everyone there."I say as we stand up and leave.

When we got downstairs we saw all my kids downstairs except Cami. "Carlo go get your sister from her room please."he stands up and goes to get his sister.

We all went into the kitchen, sat down and waited for my 2 youngest children too arrive. Then they stroll into the kitchen and went to their seats.

We all started eating the moment Cami sits down. "I was thinking about a family vacation, for 2 weeks, you can each bring 1 friend."I say and caught everyone's attention.

They were all talking about who to bring, and what they were going to do on this vacation. "Papa?"Cami caught my attention and Giovanni attention.

"Yes, baby?"I ask while drinking some whine. "I was hoping if I could go shopping tomorrow and buy some clothes?"she asks with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, we'll be leaving in 2 days, but you'll have to take one of your brothers."she nods and Luciano and Carlo both say they'll go with her tomorrow.

Dinner went great. Camilla also has to wear something for her leg, because of the car crash, her leg got hurt so she has to wear something for it to get better. Everytime she walks her one leg is straight so that it can heal.

We all went to our rooms and went straight to bed.

-next day-

I woke up early in the morning and got dressed. I had a meeting at my legal business. So now I'm on my way there.

While I'm busy with legal business, Giovanni will be busy with mafia business.

It's now 3pm and I'm driving home. I'm surprising my kids, none of them know where we are going, not even Giovanni.

When I arrive at home I'm greeted by my sons arguing, in the living room. I don't see Giovanni, Marcello or Camilla there.

I go up to my office and Gio and Cello are busy with some papers. "Where is Cami, she isn't downstairs with the rest?"I ask getting myself a drink from my table, where all my alcohol are.

"She's in her room, packing her stuff, everyone's stuff is already packed, and ready for tomorrow. "Cello says then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in."I say and in comes 7 boys/men. They are probably the friends my sons are bringing.

They all greet me and take a seat on my couches. I also see Luca sitting there- the American mafia boss- the one that knows Cami aswell.

But I don't see Flora anywhere. I wonder why she isn't here. Well, hello boys, please tell me what is your names, Luca you don't have to answer, and Vincenzo."I say as they both walk out my office.