Chapter 8 -Destination

Camilla Pov

After 30 minutes we got to the airport. And we went to the jet. I got out and with some of my food left and my phone, and earpods. I followed Papa onto the jet, and saw all my brothers and their friends there. I saw an open seat by the window so I decided to go sit there, and finish all my food and watch movie again.

I was eating my food when my movie ended so I took out my earpods and when I didn't hear anyone talking I looked up and everyone was staring at me. Not creepy at all. Note the sarcasm

"What?"I ask raising my eyebrows and hell even my brothers friends were looking at me. "Y-your eating McDonald's, without us?"Cello says with an hurt expression.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Papa got it for me, cuz I didn't have breakfast, and besides don't be such baby's."and looked through my phone for another movie.

"Hey, Papa where are we going for this vacation anyway?"I ask, remembering my question from earlier.

"It's a surprise, don't worry, it'll be fun."Papa said smiling.

Here is where they speak Italian, sorry I'm way too lazy to translate everything.

"Papa, what are you doing?"i hear Gio ask, as I'm still searching for a movie. They don't know I can speak Italian. But I'm gonna keep that for myself for now.

"I'm busy with mafia work but I'm almost ready ready finished."dad says.
Gio just nodded and finished what he was doing.

When I looked up again I saw Sebastián staring at me. I frown cuz why would he stare at me. I mean he's literally my brothers best friend.

He just gave the smallest smile ever, you can barely notice it, but I did atleast. I don't know why I even think like this but fuck he's actually hot. But he wouldn't even like me, besides age gap.

I turned away and kept looking at my phone when it rang. He caller ID said unknown. But I answered anyway. My whole family was looking at me now too.

"Hello"i say but no one answers. I frown. "Hello"i say again but still nothing then I just hung up. "Who was it?"Santino asks standing up and walking towards me.

"I don't know, no one was talking."I say standing up to go to the bathroom. "Babygirl, can I quickly have your phone?"Gio said- more like demanded.

I just nodded and gave him my phone and went to the bathroom, and then the room we have in the jet, and went to sleep a little.

Giovanni Pov

Once she gave me her phone I immediately went into it, but it had a password. Why would my babygirl have a password?

Right now everyone was sitting around me and wondering who was calling my babygirl.

"Luciano, hack into her phone so we don't have to ask her for her password."i say in Italian. He takes the phone and does what he does best. Hack.

I know It's my babygirls phone and shee wants privacy, but I wanna know who the fuck called my babygirl.

"It's an unknown number from Russia."Luciano said as he looked up at us.

"Who the fuck was calling her from Russia?!"dad hisses with venom laced in his voice.

No one knew but for the rest of the ride to wherever dad was taking us we were all in our own conversation with our own friends.

Camilla has been sleeping for 6 hour now. Normally she doesn't sleep this much. I was standing up to go check on her.

When I got into the bedroom I saw her there sleeping. I immediately smiled. She looked so peaceful. That thing isn't on her leg at the moment but it's on the side. When I walk closer to her, her leg is swolen crazy.

I'm angry, raging even. When she told us that she doesn't think the accident wasn't an accident. I immediately thought of the worse. It can be our enemies.

I leave my thoughts and lay in bed with her (in a brother way ofcourse) and pull her closer to me. I immediately fall asleep aswell. Holding my baby sister close with me in my arms.

After a while I wake up again and see it's been 2 hours. I wake up and leave the bedroom. When I walk out I see my family and the friends.

"Ay, your up, how was sleeping with sis, you looked fucking peaceful dude?"Orlando says with a smile while he plays with his friend, games.

"Shut up."I say and sit next to Vincenzo- my friend-.

"Papa, where are we going?"I ask and he smiles. "I am gonna tell you but if any of you tell Cami before we even arrive there, it'll be your death."and we all agree.

"We are going to thr Bahamas."everyone is now like happy fucking baboons. Just then the bedroom door opens and out comes a still half asleep. I immediately smile again, but a small one tho.

"Hey, baby, sleep well?"Marcello asks as she sits down at the widow again. "Yeah, my leg just hurts like a bitch."and there is chores of chuckles and laughs.

When she turns to them with the biggest fucking glare, I swear she has my glare. She's like a mini me.

"If you don't shut up right now, I'm gonna rip your vocal cords and feed them to you."she says and they immediately stop laughing and gulp and their eyes grow big.

"I see you chose violence baby sis."Carlo says with a little laugh but one look from Cami stops him from laughing.

"How long till we get to our destination Papa?"she says still looking out the window.

"2 hours till we arrive."

__________________________________________________________________________________

989 words.

Yes I know it's short.

Tell me what you all think of this chapter. You can all give me ideas for the story.

Next chapter whenever.