8.THE ONLINE HATE

Note : I have written this chapter in my writer's block so it won't be as good as  the previous ones but I tried writing it. Hope you all enjoy reading it and do let me know my mistakes as English is not my first language .

••••••••••

"Mr. Chauhan”  

His head was placed on my shoulder but Hriday came to my rescue to hold him. I ran my eyes  to check any injury near his neck  and I asked Hriday to examine his back to find the bullet shot but by god's grace we didn't find any. 

“I guess he fainted due to stress ” I assumed. With the help of Hriday we made him sit under the tree where the trunk provided him support and I asked Hriday to get a water bottle. 

My hand checked his body temperature only to learn he has a fever. Hriday returned with a water bottle which I sprinkle over his face to make him gain consciousness but he didn't and I noticed his bodyguards approaching in our direction. 

“They tried running away, the police punctured their car tyre with the help of bullets and they arrested them” One of them  informed me and I ordered them to shift him inside the car. 

After placing his unconscious body on the backseat of the car, I gave my bike key to one of them asking him to park it in the officers head quarters as  right now I should be present with him as I am responsible for this situation because of my visit to the orphanage. 

His other bodyguard started driving the car while Hriday sat in the passenger seat while us in the back seat. 

“Hurry up we have to go to Dr. Shetty's hospital” Hriday ordered and called someone

.“Hello Dr. Shetty.  I hope you are at the hospital as Garv sir has fainted and he even has a high fever” He continued speaking on the call. 

Thank God he didn't get hurt by the gun orelse I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself for my life. The driver took a right turn rashly but before he could hit his head on the door, I pulled him only to fall on me. 

Mr. Chauhan, please open your eyes. His eyes closed, his hand burned due to the rise in his temperature. Carefully I placed his head on the seat giving a supporter of my arms so he didn't hit up his head. 

“How long will it take to reach? ” I asked  but deep down my heart raced, my mind spun seeing him in this condition. 

“Within 10 to 20 minutes” Hriday responded by handing me a water bottle to drink but I denied as I don't want to. 

I hope we reach there on time and he gets well soon. 

•••••••••