9.THE ARRIVAL IN DELHI

I came across  few comments while going through the comment section of TRC clearly indicating how readers are not happy with Avantika's behaviour especially for not accepting the love of Garv. I know he is an  ideal partner but also I have mentioned why she doesn't want him in her life clearly .

Also just put yourself in her shoes, will you love a guy because he loves you? Theek hai fictional hai chalta hai ✋ but I won't tolerate any kind of abuse towards my characters as I came across some of them doing it, kuch comments maine Dlt kr diye. I don't have any problem with blaming negative characters but main leads ko? First Geet, then Anaya aur ab Avantika?

(aage se aur gaaliyan lekr aana Avantika ko dene k liye, mauke bahut aayege)

HAPPY READING!!!

•••••••

Thankfully, things have settled down for over a week now

Thankfully, things have settled down for over a week now. All rumors were put to rest after his livestream, where he cleared up all the things circulating on the internet.

Logging into my account, I scrolled through my feed only to see his photo posted a few hours back promoting his upcoming song. He tagged the whole team in the caption who was involved in it. 

"Garv cutie has started being active since a few weeks ” Arisa mentioned, laying down on the bed and coughing followed by her words to get my attention but I pretended as if I didn't hear it. 

“Avu, Garv barely used to post himself like once a month but now look at him, posting his photos and videos every day either as posts or stories ” The message hidden in her words pointed out that I am the reason for his sudden active phase in social media. 

“I have to sleep, good night,” I said, switching off the data and laying down on my bed,  and facing the wall on my right side without looking at her. 

“No answer is also an answer. Good night Avu. Let me dream about you getting married to Garv cutie tonight” She giggled and hugged me, kissing me on my cheeks but I pretended to be asleep. 

••••••••••

AFTER 2 WEEKS

"Thankfully the case was solved” Roy sir announced, closing the file of a case which has destroyed our peace for the past two weeks.

"Mayank, Avantika, and Arisa, tomorrow is a weekend so you all can take a rest as you all haven't slept properly. See you on Monday ” As soon as he mentioned granting us leave of two days, Arisa smiled widely but the smile faded away when I pinched her hand to level down her excitement. 

We left the cabin and I took my bag from my desk followed by Arisa. 

"Avantika” I heard Mayank sir's voice. 

“Yes sir ” 

“What do you think about Abhishek Chowdhury's case?”He began with bringing back the topic and I looked at my best friend who stood next to me.