Mission at Cloud Tower

Bloom and Flora's Dorm Room

Bloom: The Sword of Power. Part of the lineal right of the princess of the Sun and the Moon of Solaris! That means it belongs to you!

*Bloom points her finger at Stella.*

Stella: Of course it does! I could've told you that myself. The sword ring has been in my family... well... forever!

Bloom: Yeah, but that doesn't tell us why the witches are so eager to have it.

Flora: Well, it is an important and valuable object.

Stella: The Trix aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it!

Bloom: Uh, excuse me! I must have missed something. Who are the Trix?

Artemis: Musa, you wanna tell her?

Musa: Oh, well that's the nickname we gave our three favorite witches.

Bloom: Anyhow, I discovered other very interesting things about your ring in the book that I found at the library... According to the legend, the sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, nobody remembers when. It was sculpted out of a stone, immersed in the Spring of Light, which still flows today, and is only one of the many gifts offered by the Great Sacred Fire.

Stella: Woah! And I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring!

*All the Winx girls laugh.*

Tecna: Ah, what's the Sacred Fire exactly?

*Bloom speaks in a deep serious voice, much like Griselda.*

Bloom: Excellent question, Miss Tecna. Very pleased you should ask.

Flora: Hey, you sound just like Griselda!

*All the girls laugh again.*

Bloom: Listen to this, the enchanted universe of the Magical Dimension as we know it was created eons ago by the mythical Dragon who sparked the Sacred Fire.

>>>

Outside Alfea

*The Winx walk around Alfea together.*

Flora: Hmm, did the Dragon exist for real or is it simply a mythical symbol?

Tecna: Well, I think it represents an ideal. You know, the embodiment of good versus evil.

Bloom: Yeah, sure, okay. Uh, could you maybe repeat that in English?

Musa: Stella, you must know the story.

Stella: Uh, well, ancient history is not my strong point...

Artemis: Sometimes it's not mine either.

Flora: Oh, of course! A princess has different priorities.

Stella: Yeah! Shopping for instance.

*The Winx laugh.*

Bloom: I'd like to know more about this dragon. I think I'll go back to the library. There are still too many questions left unanswered.

Winx: See you later, Bloom!

Bloom: All right. See you!

*Stella notices Artemis's necklace*

Stella: Artemis?

Artemis: Yeah?

Stella: Question, why do you have the Scepter of Lunia?

*Stella points at Artemis's necklace*

Artemis: Uh, because it's mine?

Musa: What's the Scepter of Lunia?