⌕ 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

It's been about 4 months since Jimin last talked to me

It's been about 4 months since Jimin last talked to me. I thought that she would change her mind after she managed to fool Jaewook sunbaenim, but I guess she wasn't joking about it.

I obviously see her almost everywhere since we're still under the same company, but she successfully ignored me this whole time as if we weren't anything in the first place. As if she wasn't screaming my name every night for the past month. I'm not mad at her, but I find it extremely unfair that she's treating me as if I was the only one in this situationship. She was the one who wanted us to have sex so I'm a bit confused now.

Also, I made a promise to myself that I will never ever get myself into this mess, and I will also avoid noona for the rest of my life in order to move on from her. And to be honest, I think I'm doing pretty well with moving on. I guess it was really just lust after all.

No.

I'm fucking lying.

I've been miserable, and it's even worse that my members don't know about this, so I have to ask normal every day to not raise their suspension.

Fuck my life.

I've been crying myself to sleep every night while she's enjoying her life with her boyfriend more than ever. She's a mean person. I made a huge mistake by letting her get to me. I should've listened to my gut feeling.

Whatever.

It's always the same. People always seem to leave me no matter what. Every time I start to open up and show them my vulnerable side, they always ditch on me.

Fuck these people.

Aside from me being an emotional wreck, I'm currently at an award show, Melon Music Awards, to be more specific.

We're currently in our fitting rooms because we will be going on stage to perform right after IVE sunbaenim,  but they're currently also waiting in their fitting rooms because (G)-idle sunbaenim are performing at the moment.

While my members were still getting ready, I went out of the room with a plate of food on my right hand and chopsticks in my other hand, currently biting into the chicken tender.

I was just standing there eating my food while watching from a little crack the performance and also dancing some moves to "Super Lady".

I suddenly felt a presence by my side, so I turned my head sideways to face this quite tall figure.

"Oh, hello, sunbaenim." I smiled as I said, chewing the meat.

She smiled sincerely and caressed my back with her hand, "What are you doing here alone?" She asked, not breaking eye contact with me.

"My members are still getting ready, and they're all too busy to play with me, so I'm a bit lonely." I pouted without realizing it.

"Awe, my sweet baby." She pouted as well and started caressing my cheek, making me smile at her. "Why don't you visit noona anymore? I've missed you, Beommie." She added.

"Erm... I'm actually not sure.. but I will surely visit you more often now." I said.

"You're so cute, do you know that? Wanna come to my fitting room?" She asks... seductively??

I'm not sure. Like I said, I'm very dense, so I'm probably getting the wrong message right now.

I nodded, and she took my hand into hers, leading me inside their fitting room when all of a sudden, Karina pops out of nowhere and stops us.

"Where are you taking him?" She asked, sounding very serious.

One look at her, and my heart is beating fast but breaking at the same time.

"Um... inside my fitting room? Why do you care?" Asked Wony, confused as to why Karina stopped us.

"Don't worry about it, noona. Let's go inside." I said and led us into IVE's fitting room, leaving Karina dumbfounded.

If she wants to suddenly act jealous, then she shouldn't do it with me but her BOYFRIEND. She has no right to get jealous over my friends.. and even if i had a girlfriend, she shouldn't have a say in it.

Wonyoung luckily didn't ask anything about what happened outside and I'm glad because I wouldn't know how to explain.

I'm now sitting on the sofa while noona is clinging to my body, and other IVE members were kinda doing their own thing, like eating, talking, or preparing for the stage. I'm obviously friends with all of the members. Otherwise, I wouldn't be comfortable being in a room full of women that I don't know. And I think they would also be uncomfortable.

Wonyoung and I were just fooling around talking about random stuff.  Nothing too serious. That's how I like it. Maybe that's why I trusted noona so much enough for me to give her my virginity even though we knew each other for only about 2 months.

"Wanna hang out after this?" She asks.

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Sure." She said a bit happier.

"I'd love to, noona." I said, and she kissed my cheek. I pushed my head into her neck to hide my blushing face, and she chuckled, caressing my hair.

"You're so cute... you know that there's like a huge ass mirror pointing right at us, and I can still see your red ears, right?" She said, and the moment those words left her lips, I hid my ears with my hands, pushing my head more into her neck.

"How about we start dating, baby?" She suddenly asked quietly, only for us to hear.