⌕ "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦?", 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 🔞

Karina's point of view:

"Unnie, please show me the moves to the chorus part again because I'm still not quite sure." Asked Seulgi unnie to our choreographer. Our choreographer nodded, took a sip of her water bottle, and then walked to the centre of the dancing studio with Seulgi meanwhile we're all sitting in the corner eating and drinking while also playing with Zero, Taeyeon unnie's dog.

We're having a 15-minute break because our manager brought us food since it's the morning and none of us had the time to eat a proper breakfast yet.

I was quietly sitting on the floor eating sweet bread while my members were talking and laughing among themselves, talking about their trainee memories of how Hyoyeon had a strict staff that was harshly restricting her food  then after she debuted he became her manager and she bullied him for three years. Hyoeyeon unnie has a lot of funny stories, and Taeyeon unnie often calls her out for being overly dramatic.

"Jimin-ssi, why are you being si quiet?" Suddenly asked Boa unnie, making them all shift their attention to me.

I got flustrated and wasn't sure what to say because I was caught off guard.

"I'm listening to the stories." I answered and chuckled afterwards, then they all smiled at me, but it soon turned into a teasing look.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"So how long have you been dating Beomjae, Jimin?" Asked Taeyeon with a smirk, and I was shocked.

I blushed and scratched the back of my neck. "Erm..." I said, not sure what to say, again...

"Guys, leave her alone she's shy." Wendy came to the rescue, and it made me mentally breath out of relief.

"She's right. They just started dating publicly, so she's still shy." Said Minjeong, aka traitor Winter.

Suddenly, we heard knocking on the door, so we all looked at the door, and when it opened, Beomjae was peaking his head inside with a shy smile on his lips.

"Um... hello sunbaes sorry for interrupting, I came to visit for a bit." He said, now opening the door fully and coming in with coffee holders in his hands and some snacks.

My members all screamed with happiness because they hadn't seen him in a while, and they all adore him very much. They all rushed towards him to hug him and basically act like some village grandmothers.

I laughed, seeing Minjeong grabbing things out of his hands without greeting him and then coming back to where I am to open the snacks he brought, gasping over the snack choices which made her thinking that he bought them only for her because they're all she loves.

While I was laughing at Minjeong slowly falling in love with my boyfriend, I heard Taeyeon's voice calling out my name.

"Jimin-ssi, aren't you going to greet your boyfriend?" She asked, loud enough to for the people outside the dancing studio to hear as well, so I blushed and slowly stood up to walk towards them.