⌕ 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘦, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

A week passed, and I've been thinking about how I want my life to continue

A week passed, and I've been thinking about how I want my life to continue... do I play the role of a naive boy running after a taken woman?... do I really want this kind of life?

I'm still young, and I should be enjoying my life with my friends, but instead, I'm lying on my bed, not being able to sleep because of these thoughts.

Why is she doing this to me?

One day, she says she hates me, and then the next day, she wants me between her legs... it has come to the point where she actually says 'I love you' during it, and it leaves me confused.. is she pretending that Jaewook sunbaenim is there instead of me? Does she enjoy hurting me that much?

I had my eyes closed with my left hand over them, covering them from any light but them. I quickly removed it when I felt someone sitting on me, straddling me.

I can't see properly because it's dark as fuck but I can recognise this perfume everywhere. I'm so glad that she couldn't see my face because I'm in such a shock right now that I can't even control my expressions.

"W-what are you doing here, Jimin?" I wanted to sound unbothered, but I failed..

"Why didn't you come when I told you to? You know I hate empty promises." She sounds annoyed.

She referred to the day she came to the practice room and basically manipulated me into agreeing to everything she said.

I didn't come because I've been very busy that day and I didn't even have the time to text her so she won't stay up late waiting for me.

"Because you're not mine." I said, not telling her the real truth.

"Does that matter now? We've already gone too far for this to suddenly end because one feels insecure." She said, and the last part made me furrow my eyebrows.

Insecure??

"I'm not insecure." I said with annoyance, making her chuckle as she placed her hands on my chest and started gently caressing and squeezing them while she's grinding on my semi-hard clothed dick.

"You think you aren't insecure?"

"Yes. I have nothing to be insecure about." I answered, getting more and more annoyed.

I'm not fucking insecure.

About what?! Certainly not Lee fucking Jaewook.

Even though he has what I want... fuck that guy.

Fuck, I can't even be mad at him because he's a nice person!

She took my hands and placed them on each side of her hips, then moved my hands to caressed their way to her ass and made me squeeze her ass cheeks, making her breathe in.

"You have plenty to be insecure about, Beomjae, and you know that." She tries to annoy me even more and it's fucking working.

I switched our positions with her underneath me.