⌕ 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

I gave her a final choice between me and Lee Jaewook

We spent a month together without any interruption. I did everything I could to show her how much I love her, and that's all I can do.

"So I have to choose?" She asked to reassure herself.

I nod. "Yes." I said, taking her and mine suitcases, pushing them with me as we walked out of the private airport.

"And what happens if I don't come see you tonight?" She asked, taking a seat in the SUV, and I followed afterwards.

"I will give up and give you peace." I said as if it'll be simple when in reality I know that I will probably never move on, surely not after spending a whole month with her, which only made me fall deeper for her.

She nods. "Okay."

I nodded as well and took out my phone to check my emails. She was looking out the tinted window, thinking deeply about her choices because she didn't want to make a mistake by choosing the wrong one.

It's not easy.

She loves Jaewook. He is a nice and charming man. He was nothing but respectful to her, and let's not forget that he gave her a second chance.. not everyone gives out second chances after getting cheated on.

But then comes Beomjae... just a mention of his name clouds up my mind, pushing Jaewook out of it. He was also always very nice to me, but this isn't the reason why I feel these weird feelings for him... he doesn't even have to try, and I'd always run to him.

I always pushed those feelings away because I thought that Beomjae isn't the perfect prince charming that every girl dreams of having, Jaewook was, yet I can't force myself to fall for him. My parents really liked Jaewook oppa. They adore him, and they already claim him like a son-in-law... it scares me because I know that they won't like Beomjae.

Don't get me wrong. Beomjae is a handsome and charming man, but he can be childish at times, and he's also 5 years younger than me, which is an immediate no for my parents.

My parents and well, my entire family are very traditional and Christian. They believe that a man should be older, stronger, and more serious, a complete opposite of Beomjae. On top of that, he isn't Christian...

"Jiminssi, we're here." Said my driver, I looked to my right and saw an empty seat. He must've already left.

I thanked him and got out, walking the dorm and straight to my room after greeting my members who are currently too busy with unpacking to greet me back, except Ningning, she's an angel.

I left my suitcase by the door and jumped on my sweet bed, not caring that I'm wearing my outside close and I've also not taken a shower since yesterday. I couldn't care less. I'm tired and I have serious things to think about.

Day went by fast, and luckily, I was woken up by Minjeong's loud ass dolphin-laughing with the other two. I looked at my phone.

10:13 pm.