⌕ 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦-𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘳, 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

I'm currently on my way to pick up Wonyoung noona from her house

I actually ended up accepting her offer but on the relationship offer because it wouldn't be fair to her... I'm still not over Jimin noona, and I would never use anyone to move on from Karina. I think whoever does this is a horrible human being that deserves only bad things happening to them.

I decided with noona to just hang out like the old times, nothing fancy or anything, just two friends eating ice cream and maybe junk food. This used to be our favourite thing to do every Friday after we got off work, but we stopped doing that when even our weekends started being busy.

I stopped my car, and before I could go out to knock on their door, she had already gone out and came into the car, making me jump in my seat.

"Omgggg! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I said dramatically while holding my chest with my hands, breathing in and out heavily.

Stfu. Don't judge me. Drama is literally my middle name 🙄

She laughed at me, "Your heart isn't on the right side, Beommie." She said. I quickly corrected myself and blushed from embarrassment.

"You sure are dense, huh?" She teased with a smirk.

"I'm not dense. I was just joking. I obviously know where my heart is located." I lied. Well... not really. I am actually quite smart, book smart, to be more specific, but most of the days, I'm just so tired to even think correctly.

I haven't been sleeping well lately, and I don't know why—actually, I do know why, but I'd rather not say that to Wonyoung. I don't want to seem like a puss.

I "angrily" started the engine and drove off.

She placed her hand on my cheek and giggled.

"Awe, don't be mad at me, baby. You know I love you, right?" She said, saying that last part with a different tone that I don't think I've ever heard... am I overthrowing?

I smiled. She moved her hand from my cheek to my hair, tangling her long fingers into it and even lightly pulling on it.

"You'd look so good between my legs." The moment she said that, I seriously almost crashed into a car. No kidding.

What even possessed her to say that?

"Erm... thank you? I don't– I don't really know what to say, noona.." I laughed awkwardly with my eyes not leaving the road. I may be depressed but I'm not planning on killing myself, haha.

"You don't have to say anything. I only said what I was thinking about, so there is no need to get shy now. I thought we went past the embarrassing state after having sex." She said, and I couldn't help but blush even harder.

WHY IS SHE TELLING ME THAT? I'M THIS CLOSE 👌 FROM CRASHING THE CAR AND KILLING BOTH OF US.

Luckily, we are already at the fast food we can finally drop this conversation. I drove to the little window after we ordered our food, paid and parked the car at a dark spot so nobody sees us although it's dark and it'd be harder to see into the car but still, Taeyeon noona and Baekhyun hyung also got exposed like this and I'm not taking any risks.