Chapter 6

Excitement bubbled within Mithra as she finalized the details of her upcoming engagement and wedding with her parents. The decision to hold the ceremonies in Ooty, Arjun's hometown and the place they would call home together, filled her heart with joy. With a radiant smile, she shared her plans with her mother, who listened attentively, her eyes shining with pride and anticipation.

"Maa, I want the engagement and wedding and all other functions to be held in Ooty," Mithra declared, her voice filled with determination.

Her mother nodded in agreement, her heart swelling with happiness at her daughter's decision. "That sounds wonderful, Mithra. Ooty is such a beautiful place, and it holds a special significance for both you and Arjun," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement.

Mithra's parents wasted no time in making the necessary arrangements, working tirelessly to ensure that everything would be perfect for their daughter's special day. They fixed the date for the engagement ceremony, which was to take place in just 15 days, followed by the wedding a week later, with all the traditional functions and celebrations.

When Mithra heard the news, her heart soared with excitement. She couldn't wait to share this joyous occasion with Arjun and his family, surrounded by the natural beauty of Ooty. With a sense of determination and anticipation, she made up her mind to travel to Ooty and share the news with Arjun in person.

As she packed her bags for the journey, Mithra's heart fluttered with excitement at the thought of seeing Arjun again. She knew that their love would only grow stronger as they embarked on this new chapter of their lives together, and she couldn't wait to begin this journey with him by her side.

With excitement bubbling in her heart, Mithra made her way to Ooty to share the thrilling news with Arjun. The picturesque landscapes and cool mountain air welcomed her as she journeyed towards her beloved's hometown, each passing mile bringing her closer to the love of her life.

Upon her arrival, Mithra wasted no time in seeking out Arjun, her heart pounding with anticipation. She found him amidst the serene beauty of Ooty, surrounded by the lush greenery and mist-kissed hills that had always held a special place in his heart where she was waiting for him ... They shared an intimate hug and Arjun raised his eyebrows 

As they sat together, overlooking the breathtaking scenery, Mithra took a deep breath and shared her plans with Arjun. "Arjun, I have something important to tell you," she began, her voice filled with excitement.

Arjun turned to her, his eyes filled with curiosity. "What is it, Mithra? You seem excited," he said, his voice tinged with anticipation.

With a radiant smile, Mithra revealed her plans for the engagement and wedding to be held in Ooty. "I spoke to my parents, and we've decided to have both the engagement and wedding here in Ooty," she explained, her eyes sparkling with joy. "It's your hometown, and I want to start our new life together in the place that means so much to you."

Arjun's eyes widened in surprise, his heart overflowing with love and gratitude for Mithra's thoughtful gesture. "Mithra, that's incredible! I can't believe you thought of everything," he exclaimed, his voice filled with emotion.

As they basked in the glow of their shared excitement, Mithra and Arjun knew that their love had transcended the boundaries of time and distance, bringing them closer together with each passing moment. And as they looked towards the future, they knew that their journey together would be filled with love, laughter, and countless beautiful memories in the enchanting hills of Ooty.

As Arjun drove Mithra back to his home after her delightful surprise, the atmosphere inside the car was filled with an air of anticipation and excitement. Mithra couldn't contain her happiness as she sat beside Arjun, her heart brimming with love for him.