Chapter 7

As the sun began to cast its golden rays over the city of Chennai, Mithra slowly stirred from her sleep, feeling the warmth of the morning seeping through the curtains. With a yawn, she reached for her phone on the bedside table, the screen illuminating with an incoming call from Arjun.

With a smile, Mithra answered the call, greeted by Arjun's familiar face on the video call. "Good morning, Aju," she said, her voice soft with sleepiness.

"Good morning, beautiful," Arjun replied, his eyes twinkling with affection. "How did you sleep?"

Mithra stretched and grinned. "Like a baby. How about you?"

Arjun chuckled. "I slept well, thank you. Aama Mithu, Innaiku enna plan ?"

As they conversed, Mithra and Arjun shared snippets of their daily routines, discussing their respective work schedules and upcoming engagements. Arjun's heart swelled with pride as Mithra spoke passionately about her dance classes, her dedication evident in every word she uttered.

"You know, Mithu, you look absolutely stunning with this morning look... do you have any night routine before going to sleep ?," Arjun remarked, his gaze softening as he admired her tousled hair and radiant complexion.

Mithra felt her cheeks flush with warmth at Arjun's compliment, her heart fluttering with affection. "Thank you, Aju. Only U know how to make me blush, epdi Aju ?" she replied, a shy smile gracing her lips.

After exchanging a few more words of endearment, Mithra and Arjun bid each other farewell, their hearts filled with the warmth of their connection. As Mithra got ready for her day, a sense of happiness washed over her, knowing that she had Arjun's unwavering love and support by her side.

Meanwhile, in Ooty, Arjun made his way to the college, his thoughts filled with the upcoming engagement and marriage ceremonies. As he entered the staff room, he was greeted by the sight of his friend Amir sitting in his seat, a mischievous grin on his face.

"Good morning, Arjun!" Amir exclaimed, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "Looks like I beat you to your seat today."

Arjun chuckled and shook his head, taking a seat next to Amir. "You sneaky little devil. What brings you here so early?"

Amir shrugged nonchalantly. "Just felt like getting an early start today. Plus, I wanted to catch up with my favorite history buff," he teased, nudging Arjun playfully.

As they settled into their routine, Arjun couldn't help but smile at the familiarity and warmth of their friendship. With Amir by his side, he knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, he would always have a loyal friend to lean on.

And as the day unfolded, Mithra and Arjun went about their respective duties, their hearts filled with anticipation for the beautiful journey that lay ahead, united in their love and devotion to each other.

As Arjun and Amir sat in the staff room, enjoying their lunch and engaged in light conversation, Arjun's phone suddenly rang, interrupting their meal. With a curious glance at his phone screen, Arjun saw that it was a call from Mithra. He excused himself from Amir and answered the call, a smile forming on his lips at the sight of Mithra's name.

"Hello, Mithu," Arjun greeted warmly, his voice filled with affection.

On the other end of the line, Mithra's voice sounded tired and strained as she spoke. "Oh, Aju, I'm sorry. I think I dialed your number by mistake," she apologized, her tone apologetic.

Concern flickered in Arjun's eyes as he listened to Mithra's weary voice. "Is everything okay, Mithu? Voice yen oru maari irukku ... enna aachu ?," he inquired gently.