Episode_2

Shahana Malhotra Fear to face manik face...,
Manik Malhotra anger..,

After Nyonika thinking she wipe her tears and went back manik went to his jab room and broke everything in anger others followed him nandini went and hug manik from back.

Manik(shout) _leave me nandini! I am not in the mood.
Nandini_mani plz control your anger nothing happened.
Manik(shout) _Seriously nandini nothing happened? Did you saw how she the hell was close with him.
Nandini_because she was going thought it! He was there to support her.
Manik (shout) _plz get out of here even you Ms. Nandini Raman Murthy. (This hurt she went out from there with tears others to went)

Screen Change...,
In Aryan Car..,
Shahana was numb didn't know how to react the tears were rolling Aryan saw this and stop the car.

Aryan_Jaan! (Slowly shahana turn and saw Aryan)
Aryan(continue) _Jaan listen I know you are emotional right now but you should over come your fear shahana! No one can see you like this you know na if dadda see you means he will hell on angry on you.
Shahana_but did you saw today I saw my mumma who always love me but today she hate me aryan even though bhai have anger issues like you but you have controlled it for me but he is not like that Aryan I have always hurt you evn thought I know you love me. (She cried Aryan hug her)
Aryan_Jaan I love you and always wait for you.
Shahana_I to love you aryan but I need time will you give me. (Aryan was shock but smile at her he kissed her forehead and wipe her tears)
Aryan_You can take your own time shahu your Aryan khanna will wait for you and I am happy that you have realised the truth.
Shahana_Aryan I want to talk with our friends can we go? (Aryan happily nod his head and start the car while going shahana was staring at the happy Aryan soon they reach space)

In Space Academy..,
Both of them enter inside and went to canteen and saw they friends even fab_6 we're there even manik. She hold aryan hand he to hold her hand back. Nandini control manik.Sid went to shahana and hug her.

Sid_how are you baby?
Shahana_I am fine bhai nothing to worry. (Listening bhai even dhruv, cabir and abhi got angry)
Avn_I thought you guys went back to mansion.
Aryan_I ask her but she want to see you guys so I can't let my jaan wish to spoiled.
Fai_can you guys keep your jaan romance somewhere else. (Shahana blush)
Jannat_Ohh shahana you are blushing..
Riyaz_come on guys stop teasing my sister.
Anu_even though what is the matter?
Shahana_I want you guys to not to say anything to our family which happened hours along.
Avn_are you mad they are was fucking rude with us.
Shahana_Avn plz understand me and I got to know they are dadda business partner and I don't want him to take stress about me.
Sid_Is this is your wish then we are okay. (Everyone smile shahana hug him then soon they went from there shahana went to wash room was washing her hand but saw nandini, mukti, aliya and navya. She was about to go but nandini hold her)

Nandini_Shahana how are you?
Shahana_I am sorry for what avneet talk with you Ms. Nandini Murthy.
Nandini (with tears) _don't you call me nandu?
Shahana_that's your personal I don't want it.
Mukti_don't you think this is rude shahana.
Aliya_even though she change her surname.
Navya_guys shut up its unwanted topice.
Aliya_even though that bitch was rude to nandini. (This make shahana anger)
Shahana (shout) _Don't you dare to say one word again about my avneet I know she was in fault to talk with Nandini but doesn't means you can talk anything about her she is my sister my best friend and my support got it not only her no one of your shadows should come on us. I think you got it Ms. Aliya Saxena. (She went from there nandini was with tears listening to her word)
Mukti _I really can't believe she is manik sister.
Nandini(with tears) _She is in hurt mukti even you guys were in mistake I am in mistake she have changed her best friend her soul sister to someone else she hate me navya. (She hug navya and cried soon shahana saw it but went to others.)
________________________________
Sorry for the short update.
Thank you ❤