Episode_7

The Brave Shahana Malhotra..,
Sangeet Function of Ranbir and Prachi.,

Shahana and Aryan hug each other and sleep.
Vansh, purab, pragya and disha came to see aryan saw shahana and aryan sleeping they smile and went from there.

Next Day..,
In KSK Mansion.,
Everyone was waiting for aryan and shahana both of them came down shahana hug disha, pallavi and disha.

Pragya_I Know my princess is strong to face.
Pallavi_yes pragya ji after giving them punishment we will enjoy here.
Shahana_We will pallavi anuty!
Disha_Think before going?
Shahana_Disha ma I will come back safe even your son is with me.
Avn_Dadda I can also come plzzz!
Reha_Me too dadda plz!
Vansh_yeah sure princesses. (Sidneet, arhana, reha, ranbir,vansh went to police station soon they saw manik, cabir, dhruv, abhi, raj and nyenoika standing there seeing them shahana become nervous look aryan he blink his eyes and kiss her forehead then move)
Police_We was waiting for you sir!
Vansh_can we know where are they? Which action should be taken?
Police(stammering) _Sir ho without a proper proof we can't arrest them!
Aryan(shout) _Are we idiot's to file a case for time pass? (Hearing loud voice shahana started to shivering)
Sid_Aryan calm down! (Then he saw shahana he slowly side hug and calm her down nyenoika was happy to see the love of her daughter manik and raj was angry)
Raj_It's not she is a proof who had been to misbehave.
Police_Sure sir! (He turn to other police) bring them! (He went and bring the two boys seeing them shahana was taken back reha and avneet support her she slowly look raj and nyenoika then remember everything which happened to her slowly came in middle of everyone went near the boys and slap them hard everyone was shock sid and ranbir high-five each other aryan glared raj was little proud)
Shahana_Never ever dare to misbehave with girls and there looks and dress as we got a fucking freedom so it's our style dare to raise your fucking lust eyes on us. (Malhotra father and brothers were shock hearing her cursing aryan went near her and side hug her)
Aryan_Calm down jaan as I think police sir you can arrest them.
Police_Yeah sir!! (The other police took them she smile at vansh and hug him)
Vansh_proud of you Princess!
Sid_yeah hats of sister!
Shahana_thank you.
Reha_but still yesterday this slap you can give to aryan!
Aryan_Do you want to murder me in the own hand of my jaan?
Avn_Guys leave we will go to home and party as pallavi said.
Ranbir_Yeah as today my sangeet more two days.
Vansh_Shut up guys! (Turn to shahana) princess you should also say thank you raj  and nyenoika because of him only that guys got punishment. (Shahana was shock look aryan he nod slowly she move to Raj and Nyenoika slowly look him and her with fear he was angry but vanished when he saw her fear face somewhere his heart want his princess back)
Shahana (stammering) _Th..an..k...y...o...u.
Vansh_why this much stammering princess? (She look down reha seem fishy look aryan, avneet and sid who was looking raj with anger.)
Raj_It's okay vansh let it be will meet again evening. (With tears she was seeing Raj leaving talking with manik)
Sid_Guys then let's leave! (Everyone went from there pragya got to know the news she was happy but shahana want her brother and father back now don't know what but didn't share anything. Reha was suspicious of them started to find it out.)

Evening..,
In KSK Mansion.,
All the guest were coming welcome by three beautiful ladies pragya, disha and pallavi then the time MM members came with there kids.