Episode_3

Ranbir and Prachi Engagement..,
   Shahana Meeting her real Family.,

After shahana talking with aliya she went to other's.Nandini wipe her tears and went to her gang  who was standing outside. Then the time ED Groups came they noticed them.

Sid_Oh god plz avn I am not coming.
Avn_I don't want any excuse Mr. Siddharth Singhania just come with me.
Sid_Oh god why the hell girls love shopping. (Listening this manik look abhi, dhruv and cabir who was in irritated mode listening shopping)
Cabir_even though all the boys is facing the problem in shopping.
Abhi_yeah bro even though it's irritating.
Avn(pull Sid) _Come on Sid plz I need to buy alot today.
Sid_why do they fix the engagement immediately?
Aryan(who came with shahana) _Because then there will be no good days.
Sid_after going to home I will not leave ranbir.
Jannat_Don't worry it is just a shopping.
Anu_and will be Interesting. (Then the time navya, nandini, aliya and mukti came there and saw this drama)
Aliya_oh god again they started!
Mukti_I really hate them why the hell they came into space.
Navya_guys just we can't judge them.
Aliya_I don't know why you and nandini is supporting them. (Hearing this manik and nandini saw each other)
Manik_Nandu why you are caring for her.
Nandini_manik listen I know you hate her but doesn't means I will also hate her.
Mukti_but still she didn't give respect to anyone.
Abhi_guys unwanted topic let's leave this.
Dhruv_then come guys can we go??
Manik_Let mumma also come then will go.
Cabir_yeah even though she said us to wait.
Riyaz_then guys let's go enjoy sid! (With this riyaz, anu,fai and jannat went from there)
Sid_why not shahana you to join us even though you also want to buy a gift for di!. (Sid smirk at aryan who glared at him)
Avn_This is best idea even though Sid will also get company.
Aryan_Avneet my dear sister you are also a big company to him then why us?
Sid_Come on Aryan! Yeah shahana come we will go.
Shahana_It's okay you two care on and I have already had made gifts for both of them.
Aryan_that's great and Sid you can't escape from my sister.
Sid_yeah even though she is your sister.
Avn_Fine Sid only one hour is okay for me.
Sid_promise?
Avn_yes!
Sid_Fine! Let's go. (Then both of them went shahana who was seeing them then noticed fab_8 a fear came again noticed by Aryan he hold her hand and smile)
Aryan_Then let's leave?
Shahana_Aryan!
Aryan_yes jaan you also want to go mean no problem I will take you.
Shahana_No but I want ice cream!
Aryan(glared her) _Jaan it's bad for your health and if chuks comes to know he will surely spare me.
Shahana_I promise I will not say him plz atleast for your jaan? (She made a cute pout face Aryan can't control but agree to her she happily kiss his cheek and went to car this was seen by fab_8 and Nyenoika who came down shahana then relived what she did she blush little and went and sat in car Aryan was shock touch his cheek and smile then went to car and went from there)
Cabir_can't believe she is our Sister.
Dhruv_even though she changed alot.
Manik_I already said you after him now this Aryan.
Abhi_you are right even she changed her bhai calling that Sid.
Nandini_Because she goes through it!
Cabir_But still nandu we can't believe it.
Navya_Nyenoika ma is coming guys! (Nandini move little from manik)
Nyenoika_guys today they will be function which is necessary to attend it.
Manik_But what function why can't you guys go?
Nyenoika_This is not my order it's your father order.
Mukti_Ma you mean Mr. Singhania family function?
Nyenoika_Yes mukti you are right if I am not wrong you guys will be coming!
Aliya_even though they our business partner.
Navya_then we will be coming guys!
Nandini_ma don't worry we will attend it. (Then everyone went from there nandini was upset with manik and her brothers behavior)

Evening..,
  In KSK Mansion.,

,