Episode_5

Aryan and Shahana proposal..,
Raj and Manik anger on shahana.,

After the engagement party everyone went from there.,

In MM Mansion...,
All of them came inside nyenoika and nandini know something is going to happen.

Manik_Seriously? She changed her family? Even her surname!
Nyenoika_Manik beta we don't know her situation so we can't blame her.
Manik_Seriously ma she is calling someone has mother and father.
Cabir_even bade she is calling sid as bhai which we can't see.
Raj_She have changed alot she is not my daughter if she is would she will never accept him.
Nyenoika_because she was going through it and did you guys noticed when she saw us and her condition.
Swara_Ah bhai may be everyone have a feeling which would not be control.
Varun_Bhai today you saw your princess who was your life then what happened now?
Raj(shout) _She is not my princess anymore.
Nyenoika_Listen manik and Raj ji she is affected alot which I saw and I am her mother can't see her like she is scared of us which no mother would see and she deserves that boy who loves her truly and I am sure with it he will keep my daughter happily. (With tears she said everything everyone was silent nandini slowly saw manik who was angry but she saw the tears in his eyes)

Manik_Doesn't you guys remember what she did in her past? Nyenoika_ah I remember but doesn't means the past should always revolve around herher also in present

Nyenoika_ah I remember but doesn't means the past should always revolve around herher also in present.
Akshara_She is totally broken down manik beta seeing us the fear which affected her.
Raj(shout) _will guys shut up for the God sake listen nyenoika I will never forgive her and I have only one son that is manik not anyone and same goes to you maintain it.
Nyenoika_The truth you guys are hiding will explore soon after knowing my daughter is innocent I am sure we will lose our princess.
Raman_atleast nyenoika you know na plz stop this.
Nyenoika (wipe her tears) _Today the mother who never want to see her daughter like this but I have seen my princess.
Manik(shout) _Plz mumma she already destroy everything and will destroy that family.
Nyenoika_No she is happiness of that family and love life of aryan.
Manik_Fine mumma as you said then why the hell she called someone has mother? When you are alive?

(Nyenoika don't know the answer the tears were rolling nandini went near her and support her)

Manik_I know you don't have the answer.
Nandini(shout) _Enough Mr. Manik Malhotra can't you see she is already hurt more you are hurting her let it be as Raj papa you are the only son they have now everyone go it's already late. (Manik glared nandini then went from there nandini support nyenoika then take her inside the room others to went from there)

Screen Change...,
In KSK Mansion.,
Everyone was happy with Aryan and shahana the youngest tease them alot soon went to there room.

In Shahana Room..,

,