Episode_4

Aryan Khanna Proposal...,
MM Members shocking..,

In KSK Mansion..,
Continues the same day of ranbir and prachi engagement.

Pallavi_then we can start the engagement.
Cabir_wait a min did you guys know each other before??
Raj_yes! We are childhood best friend but after years now only we are meeting.
Manik_but you didn't said us this before?
Vansh_come on guys now we have said right. (Then ranbir ask hand for prachi she accept it youngest shout there names raj was continually seeing shahana who talking with disha and pallavi. Nyenoika noticed him and went near him and whisper)
Nyenoika_you still have time to bring her back near you raj ji.
Raj_I don't want to talk this here maintain you only have one children that is Manik.
Nyenoika_but you can't change the truth or hide it for so long. (With this she went from there Raj and vansh were talking. With the help of his team aryan was preparing to propose shahana)
Avn_bhai are you sure this will work?
Aryan_come on avn I am still scared you guys are asking me thousands of question.
Jannat_guys I know she have feeling for Aryan but due to her past she can't accept it.
Sid_fine! Now we should also attend di engagement.
Fai_or ranbir would kill us alive let's go.
Riyaz_don't worry Aryan everyone is here to support you.
Aryan_I know it and I know my jaan will accept it and I also have last chance.
Anu_guys what about her real family is here?
Sid(angry) _don't worry they will face the revenge to hurt my sister.
Aryan(angry) _yeah especially that manik malhotra will face the same pain which my jaan goes through.
Avn_calm down both of you this is not a time we need to leave. (With this seven of them went from there)
Abhi(saw mukti went and hug her) _This much late mukti?
Mukti_sorry Abhi just was a traffic.
Aliya (noticed shahana) _what she is doing here guys?
Manik(angry) _She is the younger daughter of Vansh rai Singhania.
Navya_what the hell? Who come this would be if you are her brother?
Cabir_so what everyone is more angry with her she just changed her surname.
Dhruv_Leave talking about her let see the engagement.
Nandini_Guys I think we don't need any problem here.
Manik_But still?
Nandini_Mani plz you know right this may spoil the friendship of dad and vansh uncle.
Abhi_yeah nandini is right even though they are friends from childhood.
Manik_we will not spoil it but she is will spoil it. (With this they went to others. Avn and sid went near ranbir and prachi avn stand behind prachi sid stand behind ranbir. Ranbir smile at him and take the ring and exchange on prachi finger everyone clap youngest shout there name. Prachi blush but take the ring from avn and smile she exchange the ring in ranbir finger again everyone clap youngest shout ranbir kiss prachi forehead pallavi came to stage and bless them and gave a gift to prachi)

 Prachi blush but take the ring from avn and smile she exchange the ring in ranbir finger again everyone clap youngest shout ranbir kiss prachi forehead pallavi came to stage and bless them and gave a gift to prachi)

Prachi_Ma why this? You know right I will would not accept it?
Pallavi_prachi beta this is the ritual of kholi family and when a mother gave a daughter you should never say no.
Prachi_thank you this is looking beautiful.
Pallavi_I know beta you would like this.
Purab_prachi beta show others to?.(prachi saw a diamond necklace)
Pragya_this is looking beautiful pallavi ji.
Pallavi_thank you pragya ji! (Then vansh and pragya went to stage)
Vansh_thank you so much to come and attend my daughter engagement and now without a dance it would not be fullfill I like to invite some members to make this engagement more memorable.
Pragya_So we would call our daughter and son the team ED group first three couple and welcome them to stage.
Vansh_so guys we welcome Mr. Faisul shaikh along with his beautiful girlfriend Ms. Jannat zubair to the stage.
Pragya_and we also welcome Mr. Riyaz aly along with his cute girlfriend Ms.Anushka sen to the stage.
Vansh_and the monkey son who have born to me.
Sid(shout from the down of the stage) _Dad you are damaging me and I not monkey even though I am handsome.
Pragya_stop teasing him vansh!
Vansh_Fine!we welcome Mr. Siddharth Rai Singhania along
Pragya_with our future daughter_in_law Ms. Avneet Khanna welcome to stage. (Listening it everyone smile avn blush hide behind Sid)
Aryan_oh my sister is blushing?
Sid_Stop it bro I can't see her like this.
Vansh_Guys come fast! (Six of them went to stage soon the song start six of them started to dance. Others calp for them soon the song came end)