29: 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒

"Wh...at about... your curfew?" Kira mumbled sleepily. She was groggy and on the edge of passing out, Bakugou was carrying her on his back. Walking up the road in the dark with only the streetlights flickering above.

"Fuck curfew." He grumbled. "I can't believe that happened, this is all my fucking fault Leaving her when she was complaining about a headache and acting all dizzy. I should have known something was up. God if something had happened... I'll never forgive myself for this. This is all my fault. I barely got there in time, what if I hadn't turned around? What if I had gone home?! What would have happened to her?...."

Bakugou's thoughts went on and on. His emotions were a spiral of anger, regret and intense guilt. Kira groaned, his strong feelings making her head ache even more.
"It's not your fault Katsuki." She mumbled, burying her head in his neck.

"She always seems to know exactly what I'm thinking... She was just attacked but she's worried about my Curfew and MY feelings. She's so nice, I don't deserve a friend like her."
He thought bitterly.
"I Shouldn't have left you alone."

"I insisted." Kira said, her voice weak and a little slurred. "You smell like... Really good by the way." She noted, thoughts and words blurring together. Bakugou felt warm. Heat rising to his cheeks and neck. Kira even felt warmth from his hands tucked under her thighs.

"Idiot." Bakugou whispered. Kora wasn't sure who he was referring too, her or himself. But she didn't really care.

"Perfume... Candy perfume..." She whispered. She was mildly delirious, they weren't sure what exactly they had given her. But it wasn't knocking her out, just keeping her in a calm weak state.

"It's not perfume." Bakugou said with an eyeroll. "It's my freaky ass sweat. Makes me smell like a girl, at least that's what all the guys say. Smells like a bath and body works lotion."

"I like it." Kira whispered, forehead on his shoulder. She breathed in slowly through her nose and then let it out.

Bakugou frowned, it was a little weird but she was basically high anyways. So he ignored it. Jaw set he continued his trek up the final hill to her place.

Once they got there he had to take her up the stairs because the elevator was out of order, then he got to her apartment and tried the door. She had locked it. "Hey idiot." Bakugou said, putting her on her feet. She swayed slightly and leaned against him. "Yeah?" She asked, looking up lazily.

"I need your key." He said, walking closer to the door. He held her up with one arm and tried the knob again just in case.

"Oh." She said, leaning away slightly. "Yeah hold on." Bakugou watched patiently and then looked away as she reached into her bodice and pulled the key out of the bra of her corset top.

"Why the hell would you put it there?!" He asked, covering his eyes. Kira giggled and leaned to the door, stumbling slightly. Her hands couldn't seem to put the key into it's hole. Bakugou grabbed her wrist and held her hand steady, carefully guiding it into the keyhole and turning.

Kira opened the door and walked out of Bakugou's grip. Then she stumbled to the side and fell into a bench by the door with an exhausted huff. "We need to get you to bed." Bakugou said, leaning to pick her up again.

"Hold on bossy." She complained, leaning forward. She grabbed the zipper to her boots. Right as her body folded over her top rose up over her back, uncovering something. Bakugous eyes widened in surprise.

It was a tattoo.

On the small of her back there was a tattoo, a simple outline of an eye. It looked real too, not one of those fake ones. A real Tattoo.