65: 𝐴𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒

"Kira I'm not leaving just because you tell me too!" Midoriya said, crossing his arms.

"Yeah just tell us what's going on!" Uraraka agreed, standing beside Midoriya. Todoroki just watched the interaction quietly. Not much thoughts coming from him.

"I don't have time. This building is dangerous and you need to get out. NOW." Kris said. Gritting her teeth.

A part of her would be perfectly fine with just leaving him here. But if Deku didn't leave neither would Uraraka, and she didn't deserve to die for a guy that was DEFINITELY not worth it.

"I think you're just trying to pick on me like Kacchan does." He said and Kira rolled her eyes. "I won't let you push me around! I'm not walking out that door!"

Kira smiled sweetly. "Fine. Have it your way."

Midoriya hadn't expected an attack from her. So she had surprise on her side. She body slammed Deku, who was conveniently standing right in front of a window.

Uraraka screamed and Todoroki stomped on the ground, freezing her feet to the floor so she couldn't do any further damage. But Midoriya was out of the building. She could still sense his thoughts so he definitely wasn't dead

Just very pissed.

"How could you do that?!" Uraraka screamed. Running to the window. "YOU'RE INSANE!" She shouted at her with tears in her eyes. "YOU COULD HAVE KILLED HIM!"

"Go check on him then." Kira said, Uraraka puffed out her cheeks before using her quirk to lower herself out the window. Todoroki looked at her for a minute and then just turned and walked away.

"Hey!" Kira yelled. Fighting the ice around her feet. "Get me out of this!" She said to him. He stopped and turned around.

"Why? So you can throw people through windows?" He asked with a frown. "I'm restraining you here until the teachers come. You're out of control."

"No you can't!!!" Kira screamed in a sudden panic. "You have to believe me! This building is about to blow you can't trap me here!" She said, practically begging.

Todoroki stared at her. "Blow? An explosion? That's very unlikely. The league would never attempt something on our own campus."
His thoughts said, floating up like ice in a cold ocean. "What makes you think that?" He asked her coldly.

"Don't worry. You'll be perfectly safe here."
He said when Kira gave no answer.

He left, he left her alone in the room. Trapped in ice right above a bomb that was set to blow at any minute. "No! No damn it." Kira said, crying as she tried to move her legs but couldn't. "Help!" She yelled. But no one could hear her.

Her entire body was trembling and she was beginning to lose the proper pattern of her breath. Panic held onto her chest and gripped her heart. She looked around frantically and saw the only thing in reach was a shard of glass the size of her hand. She grabbed it and ignored as it cut into her palm. Adrenaline numbing her pain. She stabbed and chopped frantically at the ice.

She grew more and more panicked with every passing second. She had lost track of the minutes, she didn't know how much longer she had. Did she have five minutes? Five seconds? Was she going to die?

Right here in the library. While trying to save everyone? Were the people she was trying to save going to be her downfall? Were they going to kill her?!

Her right leg was free and Kira frantically worked at the other. Pulling far away and hacking into it with her glass. She had wasted four minutes. Four precious minutes.

She bolted from the room. Her mind searching for anyone left.

The library was quiet.

As far as thoughts go Kira found it difficult to tell the difference between thoughts inside and thoughts outside.