95: 𝑇𝑜𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑

A/N: Yay update!!!

Kira yawned and woke up. Turning to try and get up, but something was weighing her down. She didn't remember where she was or what was going on yet. But heard a grumble from behind her.

Her and Katsuki had fallen asleep on their couch. He was practically hunched over her with his arms hugging her tightly. Mumbling in his sleep. "I won't..." He whispered under his breath. Still very involved in his dream.

She could see the fuzzy image of the inside of a bar. Flashing pictures of Shigaraki and Nomu's and All Might's fight. His form shrunken and shriveled. "I'm sorry..." He whispered. Holding Kira tightly.

"Hey." She said, turning as much as she could. "Hey KitKat, wake up." Kira whispered, nudging him. Her back was to the edge of the couch, if he left go of her she was in danger of falling off.

He whined and nuzzled into her neck. Still in Dreamland. Or rather a type of nightmare.

"Katsuki." Kira groaned, wrapping her hands around his shoulders. Everything was very warm, her legs tangled up in his and the blanket someone had thrown over them.
Kira's guess from what she could remember is that they fell asleep sitting side by side. But then eventually fell over with Bakugou sliding behind and almost on top of her. Now he was holding onto her like a stuffed animal.

He kept picturing All Might. Over and over again. His body was bleeding and hunched over. "I killed him..."

Kira groaned and pinched him. "Katsuki!" She yelled. He jerked and fell off of the sofa, bringing her down with him. Kira landed on her back with a yelp and Bakugou stopped himself right before landing on top of her. His hands on either side of her head.

He blinked a few times and stared at her.

"Sorry." Kira mumbled. "But you were having a nightmare." She explained. "Also it's twelve in the afternoon." She pointed out.

He rolled his eyes up. "So? We got home at like... Nine." He grumbled. Rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, nine o'clock  yesterday." She pointed out.

"We've been asleep for over a day??" He asked, looking around. "Holy shit."

"I know right. What a nap." Kira yawned. "Fuck, I have to go visit my uncle." She said, slowly standing up.

"Yeah... Yeah you should do that." He mumbled. Looking away.

"You can come too." Kira offered, taking his hand.

"No you go." He said, avoiding eye contact. "I doubt he wants to see me."

"Bakugou this wasn't your fault." Kira told him. Grabbing his arm. "Please don't blame yourself."

"How can I not? I basically killed the guy."
Katsuki mumbled. "Your uncle. I murdered the symbol of peace."

"You did not!" Kira said, shaking him. "Listen, this was bound to happen. He should have retired years ago." She told him. "He's been in bad shape for a while, this was just... This was just how it happened."

"No. If he hadn't fought that villain specifically he would have been fine for another year. Maybe longer." Bakugou said, glaring at nothing in particular. "I led him right to the guy."

"That's not true." Kira begged. How could she explain this without telling him everything? "He was getting weaker and weaker... He needed to quit."

"No he didn't damn it!" Katsuki, yanked his arm away. "He needed to keep going. Give people hope like he's supposed to. Not retire."

"He's almost fifty Katsuki. That's old for a pro to still be fighting." Kira tried to reason with him using information she knew he already was aware of. She didn't need to bring up the fact of his quirk, and how that fight had basically been his destiny.