Are You Ready?

Started writing this book with a purpose,

I wrote it with a purpose. My sole aim was to support readers who are on the verge of suicide and are emotionally tangled in a complex structure. While life continues despite adversities and various pains, the feeling I wanted to convey was that success is actually possible. Perhaps, the novel "If You Think, You're Wrong" will not be read worldwide or people will forget me without getting to know me. Didn't all the masters write without knowing that they would be recognized or loved by everyone? I know well the battlefield I am in. When I took a break from my novel writing adventure for years, I owe gratitude to my lover, my fiancée Sevval Dogan, who fulfilled the lingering emotions within me and supported me even in the most difficult times of my life.

If I am still alive, if I am still trying to make my voice heard to the whole world with a glimmer of hope, it is proof that a man on the verge of death has clung to life again. As you read this book, the characters I have created for you actually exist to reveal your emotions and feelings. In this work, narrated through the mouths of the two main characters, Toprak Yıldırım and Ceyda Doga Akova, it is almost impossible not to become a fan.

I am Goksel Dogan, a man who never liked time and has always considered the sand in hourglasses as a nuisance, seeing the lost sand grains of time as his enemy. In this book, there are many hidden messages that I want to convey but not everyone will understand. I hope that as you progress rapidly in this adventure, you do not miss the messages I want to convey.

"When Toprak Yıldırım realized that the fig trees would not bloom, he surrendered himself to the armsof hell."