PROMOTİON

TOPRAK YILDIRIM:

Born in the cold chill of Ankara and living in the Etimesgut district for years, Toprak Yıldırım is 24 years old. Despite being a graduate of a four-year law faculty, he had been waiting for months for his application to be approved. Embracing a colorful mood until the age of eighteen, he turned into a pessimistic state of mind due to the young girl he fell in love with at first sight, Ceyda Doğa, and thus missed out on his youth for six years living in the darkness of his own world. His mother, Elif Hanım, is 47 years old, a housewife, and his father, Osman Bey, is 50 years old and works as an architect. During this six-year period, except for short distances, Toprak rarely went out, not wanting to break away from this dark world caused by his thoughts. Would he be able to rid himself of this dark world caused by his thoughts by eliminating the black papers on which his past is written? Or would he choose to get lost in that black past?

CEYDA DOĞA AKOVA:

Born in Balıkesir but living in Ankara due to her relatives, Ceyda Doğa Akova lives two streets away from Toprak Yıldırım, who loves her idolatrously. As a graduate of Fashion Design, she makes various designs in her spare time. Thanks to the earnings from the sale of these designs, she lives comfortably and luxuriously, but despite knowing that she has been loved by Toprak Yıldırım for about six years, she prefers not to love him and loses her virginity when she throws herself into the streets. Her mother, Eylül Hanım, is 46 years old and a teacher, and her father, Altay Bey, is 50 years old and a mechanical engineer. Being the only daughter, Ceyda takes advantage of the comfort and advantages of being a single girl. She gets along very well with her brother Çınar, who is a lawyer in Istanbul, and can easily share all her secrets with him. With a mindset that sees her wealth and reputation as more valuable than her body, what will be the end for Ceyda? Will she eventually love Toprak or will she go to someone else?

İLHAN YILDIRIM:

İlhan Bey, Turkey's most successful lawyer, is also known as the wealthiest lawyer due to handling the cases of big businessmen and investors. Avoiding giving information about his family to people around him, İlhan Bey was kidnapped after birth, and the nurses who were hired with money told his family that their baby had died. İlhan Bey, who was sold to a rich family for money even though he was a baby, learned at the age of 18 that the people he thought were his family were not his real family, and after revealing every lie they had told him since his childhood to his fake family, he left them and while going to law school on the one hand, he worked in different jobs and came to these days with his own efforts. He is currently 28 years old, but he learned about his real family when he was 25 years old. For three years, he constantly observed his brother Toprak Yıldırım, his mother Elif Yıldırım, and his father Osman Yıldırım and tried to help them by hiding like a shadow in every matter, but he could not find the courage to confront them until years later. When he learned that his brother Toprak Yıldırım had applied for a lawyer position, İlhan Bey prepared to face the truths and tell his family that he was alive. In the meantime, would he help his brother Toprak take revenge?

HAKAN SÖNMEZ:

Hakan, who is 23 years old, has become like a real brother to Toprak for years and has shown his support in every matter. His mother, Beren Hanım, is 43 years old and a housewife, and his father, Kenan Bey, is 47 years old and the director of the Central Bank. Wanting to save Toprak and himself from the misty atmosphere of this city, Hakan, will he be able to persuade Toprak to give up Ceyda? Or will he eventually give up and do what Toprak says?

DEFNE TÜTÜN:

Born in the center of Bolu, Defne is 22 years old, but despite her young age, she has experienced difficulties beyond her years and yet managed to remain strong. Her mother, Yaren Hanım, is 41 years old and works as a tailor, and her father, Adnan Bey, who passed away recently, was 43 years old and served as a school principal before his death. During high school, her boyfriend Ferhat, went to a night club after his father's death and had sex with a few girls invited by the club, and Deniz, who is one of Defne's closest friends, informed her about this with a photo. Defne, who turned away from what she thought was right and is now preparing to start a new page in Izmir, is disappointed in love and does not believe in love anymore. Would someone come into her life to change her decision? Or will she eventually be disappointed before taking a step into the second life?

ENDER ASLAN:

Born and raised in a villanear Kızılcahamam, Ankara, Ender Aslan is 22 years old and has a youngerbrother named Sinan who has just finished high school. After losing his motherat the age of 14, then his father six years later, he went through very difficulttimes and only started to stay with his brother more tightly after thebeginning of these difficult times. In the will prepared by his father beforehis death, all his fortune was divided between Ender and his brother Sinan, butdespite his age and thinking, he handed over more than half of his shares inthe company to his eldest son. Three years ago, when he went to a bar inKızılay, he looked at Ceyda for a long time and wanted to take her home, butwhen they had just left, Ceyda said she felt sick and needed to vomit. Ender,grabbing her waist, quickly took her into the school next to them. When shevomited everything inside her with a retch, he suggested resting for a while,and since Ceyda was drunk, he made love to her and took her virginity rightthere, but shortly after, he fell in love with her and prepared to do somethingto forgive himself. Learning about the existence of Toprak Yıldırım, Ender,swearing to kill Toprak, who he thought loved him the most, would he be able tokill Toprak? Sometimes those who think they are hunters become the hunted,sometimes they get stuck between walls of ice, and that's when the devilwatches him die laughing.