PART 3: CONDİTİONS

After paying the bill, I walked slowly to the elevator with heavy steps.My friend was silently following my steps, already sensing that things were notgoing well. I had seen Ender here once before, and today I had chosen to comehere just because of him. With the sharpness of his blue eyes, he had cut myheart out and obtained the paradise I had, at night. We sat on the single seatsplaced on the bar counter, and the muscular guy said, "What can we offerto the princesses? It didn't escape my notice that you've been missing for along time."

After a slight smile, we both said at the same time, "Wecan start with a draft beer for now." My heart was perhaps suffering likenever before in my life because the blue-eyed man, whom I imagined loved me asmuch, had taken my dreams and my wedding dress from me and left without evenlooking back. I took a big sip from the glass in front of me and then, in atone that showed my pain, I said, "Do you know? Last night, I lost all mydreams." My girlfriend looked into my eyes with concern for a short whileand then said, "Are you going to tell me what happened? I can't stand tosee my only true friend, who I spent my childhood with and who was there for mein my toughest times, so sad."

I had always lived inwardly because Icouldn't trust anyone and had no trouble finding solutions on my own. But I hadto tell my friend, whom I hadn't seen make any mistakes for years, abouteverything I had experienced except for losing my virginity. "Because ofthe beautiful words Ender said, I was thinking of taking a serious step in lifewith him because he constantly said he was serious and kissed the palms of myhands and hugged me tightly. Now, I know you're going to say you believe me,but I didn't believe him at first. If there is anyone closest to me, it is you,and you already know that we have been talking for months."

 As I stepped out of the house and onto the street, a cute cat rubbedagainst my legs. Ceyda also had a cute black cat, and this cat reminded me of abeautiful past with Ceyda. It was during our high school years, and during themid-term break of our last year, Ceyda and her mother stayed with us due torenovations at their house. That day, my mother was very excited because sheloved Ceyda's mother very much and praised her personality whenever the topiccame up. My father, on the other hand, due to the busyness of his work at thetime, had informed us that he would be participating in a project out of townand would be coming home the next day. It was a time when I felt deeply in lovewith Ceyda, and I was planning to sit in the living room excitedly and startreading a thick novel I had picked up.

I couldn't even read a few pages becauseI was constantly thinking about when she would arrive. After taking another sipof the strong coffee I held in my hands, not caring about its warmth, a shortwhile later the doorbell rang, and I happily greeted them just a few stepsbehind the door. When I hugged Ceyda, I inhaled the unique scent of her thatwas unlike anything in the world, and then I took her beautiful cat's plasticcage and placed it in a corner of my room, just like her. I heard my motherinviting them into the living room, and leaning my hand against the wall, Imurmured, "This dream, which I believed could never come true even if Iprayed for a hundred years, had come true. The beginning and the end should beas beautiful as ever, and there should be no regrets left behind." Withthe embarrassment of my love for Ceyda, I bowed my head and asked her in a lowvoice to come to the kitchen.